Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RHD's Latest Top 150 Roto Prospects ("Pre-BA League Top 20s" Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History has shown that minor league hitting prospects make their most substantial defensive improvement around the second week of June.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      He hasn't played well and is on the IL. I know he had a suspension, but is there any documentation that he was addicted to drugs ? I never heard that.
      with literally millions sitting there, if you can't stop yourself from doing drugs, is that addiction or stupidity?

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
        with literally millions sitting there, if you can't stop yourself from doing drugs, is that addiction or stupidity?
        No evidence of him being a drug addict. That is what I recalled as well.
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

No evidence of him being a drug addict. That is what I recalled as well.
          Yeah, I can't say that I've ever heard that either, unless he's referring to the suspension for PED's

BTW, I was on steroids for a while last year, and I can tell you that they don't really make you stronger, faster, or have better eyesight, at least not the type I was on. What they did do was to make me feel better, all the time. I felt normal and healthy...when I was taken off them I felt horrible, and begged to get back on the train. No such luck.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            Yeah, I can't say that I've ever heard that either, unless he's referring to the suspension for PED's

BTW, I was on steroids for a while last year, and I can tell you that they don't really make you stronger, faster, or have better eyesight, at least not the type I was on. What they did do was to make me feel better, all the time. I felt normal and healthy...when I was taken off them I felt horrible, and begged to get back on the train. No such luck.
            whitely was suspended for a drug of addiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
              whitely was suspended for a drug of addiction.
              I don't believe this is accurate and you haven't provided any documentation yet to support your claim
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Astros right-handed Minor League pitcher Forrest Whitley, the No. 9-ranked prospect in baseball by MLB Pipeline, has been suspended for 50 games without pay by the Commissioner's Office for a violation of the Minor League Drug Prevention and Treatment Program.The suspension of Whitley, who is

Comment

• The words addict and addiction are not mentioned in your link.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                    Alvarez is getting called up on Sunday.
                    Gets an HR is his first game. I'd like him to keep rookie eligibility, but I'd also like him to play well. Seems unlikely that both will happen
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Gets an HR is his first game. I'd like him to keep rookie eligibility, but I'd also like him to play well. Seems unlikely that both will happen
                      Dude has been en fuego all year. I traded him in the preseason for Pham. Hard to complain right now, as Pham has been good for me, but long term, I think I regret it. Yordan's bat looks good enough to keep him playing despite his defensive limitations, and boy can he hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                        Dude has been en fuego all year. I traded him in the preseason for Pham. Hard to complain right now, as Pham has been good for me, but long term, I think I regret it. Yordan's bat looks good enough to keep him playing despite his defensive limitations, and boy can he hit.
                        I don't know...I think that Pham is good for another 4-5 years of production, with the added element of speed.
                        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                        -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                          I don't know...I think that Pham is good for another 4-5 years of production, with the added element of speed.
                          It isn't a dynasty. I do have Pham for next year at a good price, but after that, I lose him.

Comment

lot's of graduates from MLB.com's top 100 list. Once Tatis gets a few more at bats the top 5 will be:

1) Wander Franco
                            2) Casey Mize
                            3) Royce Lewis
                            4) Mackenzie Gore
                            5) Forest Whitley
                            I wonder where Luis Robert would fit if they did a new one.

After a slow start in AA, he is now .331/.373/.541, 3 HR, 10 SB(!), in 143 PA. Plus the K% is down compared to A ball.

Is there any chance he does a Juan Soto?

J
                            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• New MLB.com rankings out, top 5 plus a couple movers listed below

1) Franco
                              2) Mize
                              3) Gore
                              4) Adell
                              5) Robert

11) Y Alvarez

25) Kelenic
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I wound up with the Mets guy: Beaty the 19-year-old HS "kid"
                                finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                                X