Late Round Gambles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Round Gambles

Who is looking worth a lottery ticket and your last bench slot?

Often these guys are handcuffs or rookies. Last year it was both because the guy to have was Spencer Ware's rookie handcuff. Hold your hand up if you drafted Kareem Hunt. Didn't think so, but the injury to Ware was a flag. Are there any flags yet this season?

My contribution is Jameis Winston's three-game suspension. With the week five bye, he is out until mid-October, but he should be fully up to speed for game #6. Also, consider the other skill players. OJ Howard and Peyton Barber are nbot making top 100 lists, but they could take off if the offense gels.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

I drafted Hunt in the 5th in the RJ league last year (pre-Ware injury). Now he’s a nice 3rd rd keeper.

I’d go with Kenny Stills, Ricky Seals-Jones or Sam Darnold as later round steals.

Comment

I get Stills, sort of. If he had a QB he would be dangerous. Seals-Jones is a TE. I have trouble wrapping my head around TE and steal in the same sentence. Darnold, meh.

A couple that have been suggested are both RB, Corey Clement and Chase Edmunds.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Receivers

Godwin (TB)
        Cole (Jax)
        Allison (GB)
        M.Williams (LAC)

Comment

Working...
        X