No announcement yet.

Why do convicts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry Nasser was assaulted in a Tucson medium security prison and has since been removed from gen pop and transferred.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      So you are in favor of conceal and carry?
      Mith, you didn't answer this question.

People defending themselves against the scum seems like a possible solution to the violent attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        Mith, you didn't answer this question.

People defending themselves against the scum seems like a possible solution to the violent attacks.
        Conceal and carry doesn't really bother me.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
          Larry Nasser was assaulted in a Tucson medium security prison and has since been removed from gen pop and transferred.
          He makes it so tempting to make an exception from my normal "prisons shouldn't be allowing convicts to be murdered by other convicts" stance.

Monday’s 252-page report from Ropes & Gray, the law firm contracted by the USOC to investigate the role of individuals and institutions in enabling Larry Nassar’s decades of sexual abuse of gymnasts, has so far led to widespread condemnation of the USOC and USA Gymnastics (again) and at least one firing—Alan Ashley,…

Comment

Working...
          X