Clear All

• Pick One - WR

Simply, who do you guys pick out of:

Demayrius Thomas
    Amari Cooper
    Stefon Diggs
    Ju Ju

I will takes Diggs please.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Yeah, I'd go with Diggs as well, with Thomas a close 2nd mow that he has a QB again.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Diggs, with JuJu a close 2nd. Forget about Demaryius, he's an old man at this point and who knows how his career trajectory goes.

Comment

Another vote for Diggs but I’d actually go with Cooper 2nd. I expect a bounce back from him this year.

Comment

Sam! How have you been? It's still hard not to think of you as a "kid"! lol

Thanks, guys. I'm liking Diggs, too. His health is a concern but the Vikes apparently don't think so by handing him that contract and a major upgrade at QB would tip the scales in his favor. I really do like Cooper, too, this year.

Also think Ju Ju is amazing but such a small sample size.

Demayrius may be longer in the tooth than the other but the last two years of having QBs who were worse than terrible are enough for me to chalk up his sub par years to an aberration. Hell, in those two years he still averaged 87 catches and 1,000 yards. His 5 TDs per year will see an uptick this year, too.

BTW, this would be my 4.1 pick, so there's a good chance Cooper and Thomas may not be there (knowing my leaguemates a little). Diggs' ADP is 3.08 so there's a chance he may not be there, but JuJu's is 4.08 so I'm quite sure he'd be there.

Another option is Josh Gordon (scares me to death but may have the highest ceiling). Old Man Larry (Fitzgerald) is another option.

Gracias, amigos.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
              Sam! How have you been? It's still hard not to think of you as a "kid"! lol

Thanks, guys. I'm liking Diggs, too. His health is a concern but the Vikes apparently don't think so by handing him that contract and a major upgrade at QB would tip the scales in his favor. I really do like Cooper, too, this year.

Also think Ju Ju is amazing but such a small sample size.

Demayrius may be longer in the tooth than the other but the last two years of having QBs who were worse than terrible are enough for me to chalk up his sub par years to an aberration. Hell, in those two years he still averaged 87 catches and 1,000 yards. His 5 TDs per year will see an uptick this year, too.

BTW, this would be my 4.1 pick, so there's a good chance Cooper and Thomas may not be there (knowing my leaguemates a little). Diggs' ADP is 3.08 so there's a chance he may not be there, but JuJu's is 4.08 so I'm quite sure he'd be there.

Another option is Josh Gordon (scares me to death but may have the highest ceiling). Old Man Larry (Fitzgerald) is another option.

Gracias, amigos.
              I am still a kid compared to you elder statesmen, right?! All good here though. All grown up and getting married in Temecula in 2 months actually.

It sounds like you'd be happy just getting one of the 4 WRs given their current ADPs and your league tendencies. I agree with your assessment of the 4 so I think if any of the 4 of them are there, I'd still take one of them over Gordon and Fitz.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                I am still a kid compared to you elder statesmen, right?! All good here though. All grown up and getting married in Temecula in 2 months actually.

It sounds like you'd be happy just getting one of the 4 WRs given their current ADPs and your league tendencies. I agree with your assessment of the 4 so I think if any of the 4 of them are there, I'd still take one of them over Gordon and Fitz.
                Awesome! I am just down the road from you - in Fallbrook.

Comment

I think I'd take Cooper of the bunch although it's close with Diggs.

I think the Raiders will be playing from behind a lot and with Jordy Nelson as basically the only other target, give me Cooper.

Comment

Diggs for me.

Sam! Where are you getting married in Temecula? Mrs. Chance and I did a vow renewal at Wilson Creek not that long ago. Still have about half a dozen bottles of their flavored champagnes laying around...
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
                      Awesome! I am just down the road from you - in Fallbrook.
                      Not too far at all! We're actually up in Boise, Idaho - made the move last year for a good job and cost of living. But, the majority of my friends and family are still in SD/LA so it was easier to have the wedding down there.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                        Diggs for me.

Sam! Where are you getting married in Temecula? Mrs. Chance and I did a vow renewal at Wilson Creek not that long ago. Still have about half a dozen bottles of their flavored champagnes laying around...
                        Wilson Creek is great - that almond champagne is super sweet but real good. The wedding is at Leoness Cellars. It's not on the main stretch off of Rancho Calif. Rd where Wilson Creek is but a few minutes south. A little less hustle/bustle of cars during the ceremony and a big enough barrel room for the reception.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                          Wilson Creek is great - that almond champagne is super sweet but real good. The wedding is at Leoness Cellars. It's not on the main stretch off of Rancho Calif. Rd where Wilson Creek is but a few minutes south. A little less hustle/bustle of cars during the ceremony and a big enough barrel room for the reception.
                          Nice! And congratulations!

I like the Petite Syrah from Leoness...man, I can’t wait for my next wine tour through Temecula next year.!
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                          X