New forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
    Any way of contacting Steve to let him know about the recent change? I feel like the folks who left would enjoy the change.

Racism isn't exactly political, but I agree with the intention of keeping the hot button issues in politics and the frivolous stuff in the Sports Bar.
    You're right, it's not, but I think just having a forum for all of those topics makes sense. Maybe changing the Forum name to "Hot Button Topics" rather than "Politics" makes sense, no?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      You're right, it's not, but I think just having a forum for all of those topics makes sense. Maybe changing the Forum name to "Hot Button Topics" rather than "Politics" makes sense, no?
      How about we just rename it "snowflakes keep out"?
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
        But Bernie would never come back!
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

The name snowflake has morphed into something more than when it was first made popular.

Can anyone name the movie that first called someone a snowflake (without looking)?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            The name snowflake has morphed into something more than when it was first made popular.

Can anyone name the movie that first called someone a snowflake (without looking)?
            Fight Club
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Fight Club
              Ding ding ding we have a winner!

“You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

Comment

..i'm a space monkey.

Comment

I'm a space cowboy.
                  “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                    I'm a space cowboy.
                    I did not know your last name was Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                      I did not know your last name was Miller.
                      It's not. However, I did go to HS with a Steve Miller (RIP). Not THE Steve Miller.

Comment

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                          It's not. However, I did go to HS with a Steve Miller (RIP). Not THE Steve Miller.
                          I went to high school with a Steve Miller as well.....and a Brian May and a Jeff Gordon.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                            I went to high school with a Steve Miller as well.....and a Brian May and a Jeff Gordon.
                            I also went to school with a Guy Riddle.

Comment

I went to elementary school with Henry Henry Henry......
                              It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                              Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
                                X