NL Faab this week: Moose vs. Escobar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL Faab this week: Moose vs. Escobar

Having a hard time deciding between Moose and Escobar for my top bid. This will likely be a max bid. Which one would you prefer to blow all of your $$ on?

Might be more interesting if Dozier joins the mix, but that seems less likely once MIL went with Moose.

I'm in the same boat with both Belt and Bell hitting the DL this week. I have Sandoval on my team but need another CI spot.

Looks like Moose has more power but BA is not so good. He is in a very good line-up and in a hitters park so that should bump the BA up. Escobar also quals at SS. His power is okay and looks like he should have highes HR this season. BA okay but he has never hit above .275. Overall thinking Moose is the better pick.

Comment

Another vote for Moustakas here.

Comment

Moose went for $34 in my league and Escobar went for $39. In the 12TO league Escobar went for $50 and Moose for $39,

Comment

How interesting. I was hoping I wouldnt have to blow my whole budget with Escobar, but it looks like it went the other direction in your leagues. Still have 2 hours left.

Comment

I bid the $50 on Escobar in 12TO. There is a lot that went into me going Escobar over Moose and why it was $50. I am in 1st place and had $91 in FAAB left. We have a tight active roster cap but no bench cap. Stras hit the DL and Braun has been trash so by removing both of them $50 puts me at the active cap exactly.

Then why Escobar over Moose for me. I am in 1st in HR's by 7 over 2nd and 28 over third. RBI's I am in first by almost 80. So for me this was a buy for BA, I am 6th and could move up there.

So league specifics play a lot into these bids, good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X