top 10 answers when someone asks what you want to be when you grow up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
    I think he means you could drink your own pee wherever you are.
    it would have to much specific gravity on earth. ideally, urine specific gravity results will fall between 1.002 and 1.030

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
      it would have to much specific gravity on earth. ideally, urine specific gravity results will fall between 1.002 and 1.030
      Too much for what? You can still drink it.

Comment

Drinking my bladders liquid is not an option, regardless ofspecific gravity.
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Drinking my bladders liquid is not an option, regardless ofspecific gravity.
          It's definitely an option, just not an attractive one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            It's definitely an option, just not an attractive one.
            You don't know. Feral Slasher might be just cool enough to make drinking his own pee attractive. (Not to me....but someone)
            “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
              You don't know. Feral Slasher might be just cool enough to make drinking his own pee attractive. (Not to me....but someone)
              I disagree....

Comment

the point is if a kid says he wants to be an astronaut someday so he can legitimately drink his own piss, a responsible adult won't tell him he can do it anyways. you play along and let him go to school for 25 years and practice zero gravity in swimming pools and be asked (if he's not paying attention, like in the movie Armageddon) what would happen if he was on a meteor and a girl kicked him in the balls- instead of just saying you can drink it now.

it's delayed gratification. you want to build up the suspense and excitement of being able to drink your own urine. sure you could drink it prematurely, but everyone will tell him not to do it until he becomes an astronaut.

Comment

the point is if a kid says he wants to be an astronaut someday so he can legitimately drink his own piss, a responsible adult won't tell him he can do it anyways. you play along and let him go to school for 25 years and practice zero gravity in swimming pools and be asked (if he's not paying attention, like in the movie Armageddon) what would happen if he was on a meteor and a girl kicked him in the balls- instead of just saying you can drink it now.

it's delayed gratification. you want to build up the suspense and excitement of being able to drink your own urine. sure you could drink it prematurely, but everyone will tell him not to do it until he becomes an astronaut.
                  Seems like a lot of work. Would be easier to join a cult....or just lock the bathroom door.
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

a responsible adult
                    I found the problem

Comment

Working...
                    X