No announcement yet.

Prostate Cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late to the party (?) here, but thanks for sharing your story so that others here can be educated. Be well.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Hey guys....I'm sorry....I haven't been on here in awhile....but I wanted to let you know that the prostate surgery went well in June.

The pathology report appears to show that all of the cancer was contained within the prostate.

My PSA test in mid-August will confirm that.

Thanks for everyone's prayers and good thoughts!

Hey, just my thank you.

Gris

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
        Hey guys....I'm sorry....I haven't been on here in awhile....but I wanted to let you know that the prostate surgery went well in June.

The pathology report appears to show that all of the cancer was contained within the prostate.

Hey, just my thank you.

Gris
        Awesome news Gris!
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Hey, just my thank you.

Gris
          Who are you, again?
          “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Hey, just my thank you.

Gris
            fantastic stuff! Prayers to continue ....
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Hey, just my thank you.

Gris
              Good news, dude.
              “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

glad to hear it
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Way to stay ahead of it Gris! Just don't let your guard down. Keep up with the annual checkups/tests even after all seems well.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey, just my thank you.

Gris
                    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Hey, just my thank you.

Gris
                      Great news!

Comment

Great to read this. I'm glad you are winning this fight!

Comment

Hey, just my thank you.

Gris
                          Great news! Stay well!

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post
                            Great news! Stay well!
                            Long time no see rhd, you have been missed!

Comment

Just reading through this whole thread for the first time. Glad it's taken care of. Fingers crossed for the August PSA test.
                              "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                              "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

It's with great praise and excitement to announce that I received my PSA results today and it was 0.6%....so basically I'm CANCER-FREE!!!

Thanks for everyone support and prayers!

You guys are the best!

Hey, just my results!

Gris

Comment

Working...
                                X