Final auction league keeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final auction league keeper

$250 cap, designed for 14 teams (may go down to 12 if we can't get 2 new owners), PPR, all TDs 6, Superflex. As QBs are more valuable in this format, I am keeping Wilson $33 and Garoppolo $6. I am also keeping Cohen $6. Who do you like as my last keeper?

Agholor $7
    Breida $9
    Kittle $8

I've been planning on Agholor, but I want to be sure it's not Eagles-fan bias creeping in.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

I don't love any at those prices, but if I had to keep one, it would be Agholor. Kittle will surprise this season, but I'm not sure that makes him worth more than $8.

Comment

Thanks. One factor in leaning towards Agholor is that if he's thrown back in the pool, he'll go for more than $7 -- perhaps much more -- since about half the league are Eagles fans.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        I don't love any at those prices, but if I had to keep one, it would be Agholor. Kittle will surprise this season, but I'm not sure that makes him worth more than $8.
        I’d agree. Best of the bunch would be Agholor.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
          Thanks. One factor in leaning towards Agholor is that if he's thrown back in the pool, he'll go for more than $7 -- perhaps much more -- since about half the league are Eagles fans.
          If so, could you trade him now to an Eagles fan?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            If so, could you trade him now to an Eagles fan?
            I'd deal him in a heartbeat if you can get a better back than Cohen in return. But for 6 bucks, I guess he's worth it...not buying the Tyreek Hill comps though.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

I dont think any are worth keeping but if you must, its Agholor.
              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
              X