Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
    #NeverTweetIfYoureaPedophileorRapist
    Mike Cernovich has falsely smeared dozens of people as being pedophiles.

It's sad that you're so easily duped, but not surprising.
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
      Mike Cernovich has falsely smeared dozens of people as being pedophiles.

It's sad that you're so easily duped, but not surprising.
      yes, it was Mike who tweeted all those rape and pedophile "jokes."
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

yes, it was Mike who tweeted all those rape and pedophile "jokes."
        Actually, he has a rape charge from 2003, but was not convicted and he's used that to sell himself as an expert on avoiding rape charges, so that's an interesting aspect of your favourite takedown artist.

Some quotes:

"A whore will let her friend ruin your life with a false rape case. So why should I care when women are raped?"

"It's also anti-rape game. After abusing a girl, I always immediately send a text and save her reply."

"Have you guys ever tried "raping" a girl without using force? Try it. It's basically impossible. Date rape does not exist."

"Rape via an alpha male is different from other forms of rape. We can't really understand this, as our culture is too detached from instinct."

"Do a Google image search for "lions mating." That's basically rape and it's also the natural form of sex."

You can also read his since deleted stories of sexually harassing women titled "When In Doubt, Whip it Out" or "What Is Sex With A Tranny Like?"... here's the CLIMAX of When in Doubt, Whip It Out!:

"Next time, don’t settle for the make out. If possible, at least pull out your dick. If you can get her to touch it, even better. If not, just let her know that your cock is too swollen to go back into your jeans, and that, “Either you’re taking care of this, or I am.”

Masturbating will set your anchor nearer the desired destination – pussy port."

Cernovich also authored a guide for avoiding "false rape accusations", which he has since deleted. The guide's key points were: Film your sexual encounters; "take the whore out to breakfast"; and "if the police call, don’t answer".

I could go on and on... so many awful things said and done by this rape enthusiast piece of s#!t. His quotes cannot be defended as jokes. It's a How-To-Rape guide for beginners.

So that's what you support, CBB. Really doesn't help your argument about Gunn's joke tweets. This takedown trend needs to be stopped, not applauded. Especially when you see who the creeps running the scam are.
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Wow, thanks for posting that TW.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/12/...investigation/
            Teenwolf got this one right
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

So that's what you support, CBB. Really doesn't help your argument about Gunn's joke tweets. This takedown trend needs to be stopped, not applauded. Especially when you see who the creeps running the scam are.
              thats really funny that you think you know who I support. Gunn likes to "joke" about rape and pedophilia and I dont like him very much for that. The story ends there for me, I dont care who busted him. It doesnt change anything.
              Last edited by cardboardbox; 08-12-2018, 12:56 AM.
              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

thats really funny that you think you know who I support. Gunn likes to "joke" about rape and pedophilia and I dont like him very much for that. The story ends there for me, I dont care who busted him. It doesnt change anything.
                Hahahahahahahaha...

Even when shown what foolish nonsense you're supporting you still wont back away or give an inch. Classic CBB!

"I don't need to defend the things I post." - Cardboardbox

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha...

Even when shown what foolish nonsense you're supporting you still wont back away or give an inch. Classic CBB!

"I don't need to defend the things I post." - Cardboardbox
                  you arent even making any sense anymore. Delusional nonsense...

Comment

you arent even making any sense anymore. Delusional nonsense...
                    That's an actual quote from you from within the last week. "I don't need to defend the things I post." This is a message board. You don't feel a need to defend your own posts? That is pathetic.

Is that clearer for you?

Comment

That's an actual quote from you from within the last week. "I don't need to defend the things I post." This is a message board. You don't feel a need to defend your own posts? That is pathetic.

Is that clearer for you?
                      no, you are still spouting delusional nonsense. I've stated my position on gunn, you don't like it so you attack me, I don't care. Anything else?
                      Last edited by cardboardbox; 08-12-2018, 10:51 AM.

Comment

This thread doesn't need a moderator, it needs a scorekeeper

Comment

no, you are still spouting delusional nonsense. I've stated my position on gunn, you don't like it so you attack me, I don't care. Anything else?
                          Quoting you sure is spouting delusional nonsense.

I'm glad we can agree.

Comment

James Gunn has been re-hired by Disney to direct the 3rd Guardians of the Galaxy movie. News reports are specifically mentioning that he was fired after an alt-right group smeared him by implying his jokes were actually malicious.

Probably doesn't hurt that Dave Bautista threatened to quit the franchise if Gunn wasn't directing.

This was a fun thread. I love being vindicated.

Comment

I'm glad he got his job back. His jokes were tasteless and offensive, but by all accounts, the only thing not first rate about him is that dark sense of humor. Given how bad this could have gone for him, he must feel eternal gratitude for all those who supported him and had his back and dared to speak up for him. It takes guts to do that in this climate, especially because, on their own, some of what he joked about sounded so horrible. Some were cautious because of the headlines that would suggest you are supporting a pedophile or something, but Bautista really went to bat for the guy. It must both be humbling and a point of pride to know that someone you worked with feels so strongly about you that they'd risk so much to defend your name and career. I don't think he'd have gotten his job back if there wasn't so many willing to stand up and say he was a quality person as well as a first rate director.

Comment

Working...
                              X