Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serena Williams is back, baby!

GOAT!

10 months after having a baby and undergoing a huge health scare, she's back in the Wimbledon Finals. She is unreal and unmatched.

Serena Williams cruised past Julia Goerges to reach the final at Wimbledon, where she will face Angelique Kerber in a rematch of the 2016 final.

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
    GOAT!

10 months after having a baby and undergoing a huge health scare, she's back in the Wimbledon Finals. She is unreal and unmatched.

http://www.espn.com/tennis/story/_/i...er-reach-final
    Agreed, GOAT in any sport.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Maybe...Steffi Graf has won 22 tennis majors, so it's not like Serena is heads above anyone else.

But it was ridiculous that she was the 25th seed (i think). I don't care what system is used to determine the rankings, she should have been in the top 3 or even #1.

And she did lose today.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
        Maybe...Steffi Graf has won 22 tennis majors, so it's not like Serena is heads above anyone else.

But it was ridiculous that she was the 25th seed (i think). I don't care what system is used to determine the rankings, she should have been in the top 3 or even #1.

And she did lose today.
        And she was pregnant a year ago.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
        X