Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

people that walk into whle you are walking with them (angle-walkers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people that walk into whle you are walking with them (angle-walkers)

you know when you are walking with someone and they always walk slightly towards you. so you start walking slightly away. and then they compensate and walk towards you more? ..so you could be trying to walk straight to a location with them, but you would end up in the middle of the parking lot.

i call them angle-walkers. i am driving down the road and i see two people walking, and the guy on the outside is slowly pushing the guy on the inside into the woods.

it happens.. they are out there!

At my old factory job, i worked with a guy like that. To get to the cafeteria for lunch we had to walk down a hallway that was about a 100 yards long. He would cut me off about 3 or 4 times before we got to the end of the hallway. We were work buddies though and i would always grab his shoulder and push him back over to his side and ask him if he was drunk lol.

Probably the same people without carts that stand several inches behind other people in the grocery store checkout line. I will then proceed to walk from the back of my shopping cart up to the front of my shopping cart and then smile back at them once there is a four foot cart between us.

And probably the same people who have to get their face within several inches of your face when they are having a casual conversation. And it always seems to be the ones with bad breath who just ate onions for lunch. I have literally said to people "Whoa back up. Even my girlfriend doesn't get that close when she talks to me." Sometimes they act like their feelings are hurt. But too bad. That's too damn close.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I call them space invaders, and I make loud "pew-pew" sounds until they back off.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
        you know when you are walking with someone and they always walk slightly towards you. so you start walking slightly away. and then they compensate and walk towards you more? ..so you could be trying to walk straight to a location with them, but you would end up in the middle of the parking lot.

i call them angle-walkers. i am driving down the road and i see two people walking, and the guy on the outside is slowly pushing the guy on the inside into the woods.

it happens.. they are out there!
        Maybe one of their legs is shorter than the other one?

Comment

i didn't really think of that. i bet there are a lot of people out there with a shorter leg. that's unusual because i usually take biology into account in these sort of things. it's a hard to explain phenomenon.

Comment

Working...
          X