Liz Hurley FF League 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liz Hurley FF League 2018

I have restarted our yearly Sports Bar fantasy football league, but I did not automatically populate the league with the teams from last year. So if you want in please post here. Hint- I will also need your current email to send an invite. If you were in last year and want to come back please post your team name so I can do what I need to do. Last year we dropped to 10 teams so I would like to get back to 12 if possible. I have not selected a draft date yet.

1 QB
    3 WR
    2 RB
    1 TE
    1 K
    1 DEF
    6 BENCH
    1 IR

Passing Yards 25 yards per point
    Passing Touchdowns 4
    Interceptions -1
    Rushing Yards 10 yards per point
    Rushing Touchdowns 6
    Receiving Yards 10 yards per point
    Receiving Touchdowns 6
    Return Touchdowns 6
    2-Point Conversions 2
    Fumbles Lost -2
    Offensive Fumble Return TD 6
    Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3
    Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3
    Field Goals 30-39 Yards 3
    Field Goals 40-49 Yards 4
    Field Goals 50+ Yards 5
    Point After Attempt Made 1
    Sack 1
    Interception 2
    Fumble Recovery 2
    Touchdown 6
    Safety 2
    Block Kick 2
    Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 6
    Points Allowed 0 points 10
    Points Allowed 1-6 points 7
    Points Allowed 7-13 points 4
    Points Allowed 14-20 points 1
    Points Allowed 21-27 points 0
    Points Allowed 28-34 points -1
    Points Allowed 35+ points -4
    Extra Point Returned 2
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

I'm in.
    Team name last year (Free Cat)

Comment

I'm in. Last year I was 2 Gurleys 1 Kupp.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I'd be interesting in taking either the 11th or 12th team.
        "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
        - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
        - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

ITC thanks. Will send u an invite once I get other the returnees completed. Erik and ironfist invites sent.
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I think I should probably come back and play this one.... I seem to recall doing pretty well - though I dont recall my team name
            It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
            Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Did I play last year? I've been in and out over the years... hit me up if you seem to be short a team.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                Did I play last year? I've been in and out over the years... hit me up if you seem to be short a team.
                Me too. I think I play every other year. Would like to join again if you'll have me

Comment

Yeah baldy you were really good last year. I will look everyone else up and send invites.

Comment

Oh yeah, I'm in.

Comment

Sure ... Empty Seat

You need me to Pm you an email ... or do you need the yahoo registered email?

Comment

griz, johnnya24, heye, baldgriff invites were sent and griz was on the invite immediately. Not doing much work today?

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                          griz, johnnya24, heye, baldgriff invites were sent and griz was on the invite immediately. Not doing much work today?
                          I got the invite and have joined. Looks like I may not make the draft date on Yahoo as my bowling league starts that night. I will do the work to set up a "pre draft" list.

Thanks Piney!

I forgot that "I am Spartacus" was my team name.

Kind of like that one!
                          It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                          Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

I have to be in Munich on business between 8/23 and 8/29, so I'll autodraft if the draft is during this window.
                            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I have sent out invites to those that were in last year and want back in. Please check your email addy for the invite as I sent them on July 20th. Friar and ITC are the new guys for this year. I also have two from last year that I don't know who they are here in RJ. I know one was the bigbluewreckingcrew. The other was Sean's Okay Team. If you know who they were let us know so I can contact them.

Comment

Working...
                              X