Liz Hurley FF League 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
    I have sent out invites to those that were in last year and want back in. Please check your email addy for the invite as I sent them on July 20th. Friar and ITC are the new guys for this year. I also have two from last year that I don't know who they are here in RJ. I know one was the bigbluewreckingcrew. The other was Sean's Okay Team. If you know who they were let us know so I can contact them.
    I am Sean's ok team. I would like to participate again will respond to email this weekend
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I believe bigbluewreckingcrew is Trautdiggity, but I’m not 100% sure.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Mjl invite sent to your yahoo email. Your PMs are full.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Figured it out. All set.
          Last edited by mjl; 08-19-2018, 01:50 AM.
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

If you need one, I'll be in. I was in this league years ago.

I also need an owner for my home league. I posted it in the Football Leagues section.
            "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
            "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

I would love to have you Long John, but I would have to find another owner for this year as that would put us at 11. If another shows up before the draft wanting to do it I will get you and that owner in.
              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I would love to have you Long John, but I would have to find another owner for this year as that would put us at 11. If another shows up before the draft wanting to do it I will get you and that owner in.
                I'm not sure if you are counting me or not (Sean's OK team). If it helps out I'll participate or if there aren't enough spots Long John can take my team. I'm fine either way.
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  I'm not sure if you are counting me or not (Sean's OK team). If it helps out I'll participate or if there aren't enough spots Long John can take my team. I'm fine either way.
                  PM me your email address and I send you an invite. I missed your reply here when I skimmed this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
                    If you need one, I'll be in. I was in this league years ago.

I also need an owner for my home league. I posted it in the Football Leagues section.
                    Looks like we have another one LJ. pm me your email address and I will send you an invite.

Comment

Best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.

Feral and long John here is the invite link.

Comment

Thanks. Long John's Pirates are back. AR-HAR!
                        "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                        "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

I'm in as well
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

League is set and ready to go. Draft is set for next Wednesday I think.

Comment

League is set and ready to go. Draft is set for next Wednesday I think.
                              Site says Tuesday at 6:30 PDT
                              It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                              Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

I put the Yahoo Football League application on my phone. Hopefully I can draft decently using it as I bowl tomorrow night.
                                It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                                Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Working...
                                X