Economic, taxes, and tariffs discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
    Are you saying revo tried over selling it again?
    More TDDS. Can you be more specific, because this feeble defense is toothless. We know One Jay can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      More TDDS. Can you be more specific, because this feeble defense is toothless. We know One Jay can't.
      I wonder if you’re actually overcompensating because you voted for Trump! You doth protest too much!
      Last edited by Bernie Brewer; 06-19-2019, 11:39 PM.
      I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

I wonder if you’re actually overcompensating because you voted for Trump! You doth protect too much!
        Stop deflecting.

So what's wrong?

Part II to this answer is that:
        - China is not a democracy -- correct
        - so while a knock on their economy inflicted by the US may be painful, there's no political ramifications -- correct
        - Xi is president for life -- correct
        - Trump has an election in 18 months -- correct
        - and is seeing much of his base getting pummeled by Chinese retaliatory tariffs -- correct
        - In addition, by placing tariffs on Chinese goods, many companies who need Chinese parts are absorbing costs or raising prices -- correct
        - because they can't get these parts anyplace else -- correct

So what's wrong, Bernie?

Comment

Stop deflecting.

So what's wrong?

Part II to this answer is that:
          - China is not a democracy -- correct
          - so while a knock on their economy inflicted by the US may be painful, there's no political ramifications -- correct
          - Xi is president for life -- correct
          - Trump has an election in 18 months -- correct
          - and is seeing much of his base getting pummeled by Chinese retaliatory tariffs -- correct
          - In addition, by placing tariffs on Chinese goods, many companies who need Chinese parts are absorbing costs or raising prices -- correct
          - because they can't get these parts anyplace else -- correct

So what's wrong, Bernie?
          You are the great exaggerated who plucks click bait headlines straight from CNN. Trump exaggerates and you call them lies but when you do it it to make some valuable point you’re saving the world. Nice work. You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself trump voter.
          I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

You are the great exaggerated who plucks click bait headlines straight from CNN. Trump exaggerates and you call them lies but when you do it it to make some valuable point you’re saving the world. Nice work. You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself trump voter.
            More deflecting. You can’t stop. Lost for words? Can you answer the question? Now I’m a Trump voter? Are you off your meds?

And who watches CNN? More assumptions. My god man, if I’ve watched CNN more than a few hours this year, it’s a lot. Besides Don Lemon, I have no idea who is even on it any more. Bernie Shaw?

Yes Bernie "The Great Defender" Brewer, nothing at all has been wrong with this regime. In fact, you’re right — history has NOT proven that tariffs are disastrous. The detractors have made all that up. In fact, all of his detractors have dedicated their careers now just to make stuff up about your great president. History means little. I bet you believe Trump that China pays the tariffs.

How was the big rally tonight?

Comment

More deflecting. You can’t stop. Lost for words? Can you answer the question? Now I’m a Trump voter? Are you off your meds?

And who watches CNN? More assumptions. My god man, if I’ve watched CNN more than a few hours this year, it’s a lot. Besides Don Lemon, I have no idea who is even on it any more. Bernie Shaw?

Yes Bernie "The Great Defender" Brewer, nothing at all has been wrong with this regime. In fact, you’re right — history has NOT proven that tariffs are disastrous. The detractors have made all that up. In fact, all of his detractors have dedicated their careers now just to make stuff up about your great president. History means little. I bet you believe Trump that China pays the tariffs.

How was the big rally tonight?
              I knew you didn’t read well or is it just a lack of reading comprehension? Either way, why don’t you try rereading my posts and see if you pick up the nuance. I believe I wrote that you grab stuff from CNN, as if it imply their website, go ahead and deny it, lying is turning into your thing! If exaggerations by Trump are lies, well then you’ve cornered the market on lies on this Board. You’re the exaggerator in chief. Keep reporting the Revo news as you want, spin away. Be a parrot and keep the distortions coming. I’ll be here to call you on your daily bullshit.

I didn’t know there was a rally, see you're really in to those things. Are you sure you’ve given up on a Trump, I bet you’ll vote for him again.

As for meds, you need me to introduce you to my guy? He’ll hook you up with something to cure the raging TDS.
              Last edited by Bernie Brewer; 06-18-2019, 11:28 PM.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• I've kind of dialed things back, as summer is here.

all grown men of course, but if anyone else here wants to join me - the water's warm!
                finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                  I've kind of dialed things back, as summer is here.

all grown men of course, but if anyone else here wants to join me - the water's warm!
                  You promised not to pee in the pool !!
                  --------------------------------------
                  You know a girl in a hat is just so…vogue.

Comment

I knew you didn’t read well or is it just a lack of reading comprehension? Either way, why don’t you try rereading my posts and see if you pick up the nuance. I believe I wrote that you grab stuff from CNN, as if it imply their website, go ahead and deny it, lying is turning into your thing! If exaggerations by Trump are lies, well then you’ve cornered the market on lies on this Board. You’re the exaggerator in chief. Keep reporting the Revo news as you want, spin away. Be a parrot and keep the distortions coming. I’ll be here to call you on your daily bullshit.

I didn’t know there was a rally, see you're really in to those things. Are you sure you’ve given up on a Trump, I bet you’ll vote for him again.

As for meds, you need me to introduce you to my guy? He’ll hook you up with something to cure the raging TDS.
                    And yet you never answered the question. Typical Trumper, speaks out his ass.. Sad!

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                      I've kind of dialed things back, as summer is here.

it's ok, the pool of those who have dialed back is pretty crowded ... let these guys continue, it's fun to visit from time to time ...
                      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

And yet you never answered the question. Typical Trumper, speaks out his ass.. Sad!
                        Typical liberal hack asking inane questions to which the answers are obvious in a weak attempt to obfuscate the facts. You’re the Exaggerator in chief! Hail to the chief.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Typical liberal hack asking inane questions to which the answers are obvious in a weak attempt to obfuscate the facts. You’re the Exaggerator in chief! Hail to the chief.
                          So you don't have any answers, got it.

Comment

So you don't have any answers, got it.
                            Good. Then that’s settled. I’ll stipulate that I have no answers to why you feel the obsessive need to overly spin or flat out exaggerate all things Trump.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Good. Then that’s settled. I’ll stipulate that I have no answers to why you feel the obsessive need to overly spin or flat out exaggerate all things Trump.
                              BB with the full-throated display of derangement for us all...

"All things Trump"... so you disagree that he's a wannabe dictator when he's clearly being manipulated into a war with Iran through blatant lies, and threatening to forego the approval of Congress to go to war...

Right... it's all of us that are crazy, not you... we're the ones with a fucking disorder... your simplistic mush-brained analysis has bored everyone here at this point. Give it a rest.
                              Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                                BB with the full-throated display of derangement for us all...

"All things Trump"... so you disagree that he's a wannabe dictator when he's clearly being manipulated into a war with Iran through blatant lies, and threatening to forego the approval of Congress to go to war...

Right... it's all of us that are crazy, not you... we're the ones with a fucking disorder... your simplistic mush-brained analysis has bored everyone here at this point. Give it a rest.
                                Hmmmm. Let’s see, you create a topic matter, in this case Trump apparently forgoing Congress to go to war, and assign this to me as if I’ve ever posted an opinion on it. Interesting style of counter-attack. I wish there was a name for that, like a scarecrow or windmill argument.

What’s this “for us all” crap? I’m beginning to think that you and another poster are one in the same as you both infer a lot of stuff that isn’t there in posts written by people with whom you disagree. Talk about deflecting and redirecting, but wait, that’s right only righties do that! Forgive me, I’m old, I forgot these steadfast truths of the left.

Since my recent posts have been directed specifically at Revo, I have to ask, are you Revo’s Mom? Do you really think he needs you to protect him from me?
                                Last edited by Bernie Brewer; 06-19-2019, 10:42 AM.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
                                X