Dump trading, AL-only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dump trading, AL-only

10-team AL only 5x5 using AVG. I'm tied for first with 77 and only missing a couple points on strikeouts away from having a perfect 50 in pitching, so I obviously have room to move up in hitting. A dumper has Springer, Salvador Perez (my catchers are awful), Segura, and McCullers, none with relevant keeper value.

How much of that can I ask for for either Benintendi 5B or Snell 6B or Vlad 10/minors? CBS says both of my guys are top 20 this year for what that's worth.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Originally posted by mjl View Post
    10-team AL only 5x5 using AVG. I'm tied for first with 77 and only missing a couple points on strikeouts away from having a perfect 50 in pitching, so I obviously have room to move up in hitting. A dumper has Springer, Salvador Perez (my catchers are awful), Segura, and McCullers, none with relevant keeper value.

How much of that can I ask for for either Benintendi 5B or Snell 6B or Vlad 10/minors? CBS says both of my guys are top 20 this year for what that's worth.
    You SHOULD be able to get the whole bunch for Benintendi and a lesser piece...otherwise Vlad and Snell should get you the group, IMO.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

ok. good to know. he's trying to give me all of them plus a couple pieces I don't need (Giles and Archer) for all three and I'm pretty sure that's not a good idea for me.
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

I countered with Snell, Soler 7A, Chapman 9A for the four guys I'm interested in.

Comment

Not crazy about Soler, but he has made huge strides this season...it's a legitimate offer.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Ended up with Benintendi, Soler, Michael Chavis 5/minors for Springer, Segura, Perez, McCullers, and Justin Smoak 10B.

also I guess it's possible that Segura 33B and Perez 21B have some keeper value.

Comment

Nice haul for you! 3 studs plus 2 serviceable guys. You gave your offense a huge boost.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
              Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
              Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
              X