RJ Pay for Play Expansion Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJ Pay for Play Expansion Draft Thread

We have two opening in the RJ Pay for Play FF league. $65 entry fee, the other 10 owners are all RJ vets. Keep 3 players (draft round +2 rounds).

We'll be doing an expansion draft to divide up all of those teams players.

Team 1: extra 1st rd pick, Marlon Mack 8th rd, Robby Anderson 11th, Sterling Shepard 13th, David Johnson 4th are best bets.

Team 2: Carson Wentz 10th, Jerick McKinnon 8th are best bets.

Post here if interested!

Hammer's taking one team. One to go!

Comment

bumpo

Comment

I have someone. He may have a RJ account already. I will have him sign in today. User name I think his user name is/was EEIAH. College roommate and he and I have been doing some type of rotis for 20+ years.

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
          I have someone. He may have a RJ account already. I will have him sign in today. User name I think his user name is/was EEIAH. College roommate and he and I have been doing some type of rotis for 20+ years.
          Cool, let us know

Comment

As you saw, I responded back to him but have not heard anything.

Comment

this is like watching paint dry i guess the word is out on you losers.
              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

He is in, FYI he is leaving for vacation on in a couple of days.

Comment

OK, we can begin the expansion draft ASAP.

All players + the extra 1st rounder (my pick, #1.11) are up for grabs. Pete will get the 1st pick since he was the first committed, and it will be a serp draft.

AS far as I'm concerned, we can start right now in this thread.

Comment

I will select David Johnson
                    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Does that mean Mal gets JJs picks in the traditional draft? That would 2nd or 3rd overall?

Comment

Does that mean Mal gets JJs picks in the traditional draft? That would 2nd or 3rd overall?
                        He is on the clock for two picks.

Comment

Right now, we're just doing the expansion draft for the players and that extra 1st rounder.

The former JJ's Lips would pick 2nd, and the former Office Linebackers would pick 6th. For fairness's sake, and because we went with an expansion format over just taking over a team, I think the teams should pick 5th and 6th. Also, the Linebackers traded away a 5th rounder that we'll have to figure out what to do.

So for now, Mal is on the clock for 2 picks.

Comment

Working...
                          X