Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 2K18 RJ Play for Pay Discussion Thread

Big Leaguer
    Good luck to all

Quote Originally Posted by frae View Post
    Looks like I'll get Allen to at least go, but not looking good for OBJ. Probably going to use Damien Williams over Ingram and hope for the best. I don't love this setup, swapped in Winston for Carr with the thought that while both are likely to be bad Winston has the better chance to have a really big game because of his offense and the skill guys he has. Good luck Gris.
    Thanks bud! Good luck to you as well!

Allen only gives me 10 points, but at least Henry didn't crush me. After that opening drive I was already calculating a 30 point game. Odds on the site have it at 60/40 for Gris. Ware sitting and Williams starting gives me a glimmer of hope, but someone from Cooks, Edelman and Cook are going to have to blowup.
    If you fail to plan you plan to fail

12TO Champion 2007 2008 and 2010

Pittsburgh Proud

So when you try to hurl the word 'liberal' at my feet, as if it were dirty, something to run away from, something that I should be ashamed of, it won't work, because I will pick up that label and wear it as a badge of honor.

Quote Originally Posted by frae View Post
    someone from Cooks, Edelman and Cook are going to have to blowup.
    This sounds like a fight is about to happen between lawyers in the same firm.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
    This sounds like a fight is about to happen between lawyers in the same firm.
    I may need to hire Dewey, Cheetham, and Howe if I am going to win this week.

Pittsburgh Proud

So when you try to hurl the word 'liberal' at my feet, as if it were dirty, something to run away from, something that I should be ashamed of, it won't work, because I will pick up that label and wear it as a badge of honor.

Congrats Gris, you kicked my butt this week. I Couldn't overcome no AJ Green, OBJ, and a beaten up K Allen. On top of that, I blew my faab load to get Damien Williams (good pickup) but that let you get Jamaal Williams this week dirt cheap. Enjoy the title it was fun holding it this year I am sure you will too. Congrats again!

Pittsburgh Proud

Congrats Gris! Trading is now open for business.

Also, I'm going to implement a toilet bowl next year, with $25 going to the winner. I'd still like to have the 6th seed be most points rather than record - it works great and keeps many teams involved.

Big Leaguer
    Congrats, Griz. Look forward to next year.

Ed, sounds like a plan.

Thanks guys! Honored to win this title for a second time! Always one of my toughest leagues!