2K18 RJ Play for Pay Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
    Took McCaffrey in Round 1 LY too. Would have taken Gordon but kind of glad I wasn't faced with the choice as I love McCaffrey as a player and in a PPR format.
    I love him and was hoping to get him at 13 because I know not everyone thinks he will get enough rushing touches, but he was good last year with less touches than he will get this year and his PPR floor is very safe in my mind.

Comment

He didn't need rushing touches LY to put up double digits every week despite never really having the big play that he is so capable of. By any accounts his involvement TY will be a lot higher too as evidenced by the pre season usage. Barring injury, I don't see how he doesn't crush his ADP.

Comment

After keeping 3 WRs, I was rolling the dice that there would be 2 backs for me to take in Rounds 1 and 2 or else I'd have to go TE as much I like 1 WR left in particular. If Freeman was gone Gronk would have been the pick fwiw.

Comment

Ugh, how can you be in round 2 (I know it's something akin to round 5, but...) and hate all of the potential players left? Jones and Evans could have 3000 yards and 200 catches, and less than double digit TD's. Wanted Mixon...I think that he comes back strong this season.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

I was hoping Hilton and Wilson on the turn, but Piney swiped him.

I hate Cooper.

Comment

Wanted Ertz so now scrambing for Plan B if that gives you a sense for my current lean. Pick will come shortly

Comment

As much I like some QBs later, not having a 4th round pick and only having to start 2 WRs always leads me to taking a QB higher in this league. Would have gone Ertz, but don't want to spend a 3rd round pick on a bench player (since I have 2 RBs and 3 WRs I like already) which leads me to QB. This format seems to favor running QBs and between Cam and Wilson I think I prefer Wilson but its pretty close.

Comment

Just FYI, I own a pick just after Golden Tate Warriors in Rd 5 (5.07) that's not reflected in the draft room. I'll have to adjust something to get the player in, maybe by changing a Keeper round.

OK, I think this will work: NABs has Adam Thielen as a 5th rd keeper. Once Pete makes his pick at 5.06, I'll suspend the draft, remove Thielen as his keeper, then take the player I want. At the end of the draft I'll move that player to my team.

Comment

Any guesses as to how many times Thielen will then get drafted tonight (as wouldn’t he be in the player pool then)?

Comment

Any guesses as to how many times Thielen will then get drafted tonight (as wouldn’t he be in the player pool then)?
                      Confused as usual...is Thelin back in the pool then?
                      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                      -Warren Ellis

Comment

No, he'll be on his team, just not listed as a keeper for round penalty purposes.

Comment

Got it - good solve then

Comment

Got it - good solve then
                            OK, I couldn't change Mike's past keepers, but I have a keeper coming up at 6.02 (Tyreek Hill) who I successfully removed. So I will take KERRYON JOHNSON here and "draft" him at 6.02.

Do not take KERRYON JOHNSON between now and pick 6.02!!!

Comment

Been sniped a few times on TEs and thus taking the plunge with Jordan Reed who on a per game basis is a top-7 option if not higher. Just a question of how many games and whether the offseason toe surgery does the trick. Would have gone Edelman to pair with Hogan but Keith got me there as he's apparently collecting suspended players....

Comment

Been sniped a few times on TEs and thus taking the plunge with Jordan Reed who on a per game basis is a top-7 option if not higher. Just a question of how many games and whether the offseason toe surgery does the trick. Would have gone Edelman to pair with Hogan but Keith got me there as he's apparently collecting suspended players....
                                You don't want to play my team in week 5

Comment

Working...
                                X