2K18 RJ Play for Pay Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frae View Post
    It is always good to come back to a keeper league and see you are picking last because you won
    I wouldnt get used to it if I were you.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      I wouldnt get used to it if I were you.
      2 out of the last 3!

Comment

Here is the list of people who paid already: Hammer, Beveridge, Steve P, Griz, Big Tymer, Frae, Westing, Piney, Revo, El Diablo, Schlesinj

Comment

Whoa, whoa, whoa... eldiablo is back?!?
          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

All paid, thanks everyone

Comment

When are keepers due and when does draft begin?
              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                When are keepers due and when does draft begin?
                Monday, August 27th for the start of the draft. You said you were fine with the date. Keepers I don't know when they are due.

Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                  Monday, August 27th for the start of the draft. You said you were fine with the date. Keepers I don't know when they are due.

I made the Keeper Due Date after the 3rd pre-season game, so August 26th -- the day before we start the draft. I'd rather have the keeper date as late as possible to avoid injuries.

Comment

Hopefully josh Gordon will be done paying child support, rehab, avoiding Hard Knocks or whatever craze excuse he is missing camp.

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
                      Hopefully josh Gordon will be done paying child support, rehab, avoiding Hard Knocks or whatever craze excuse he is missing camp.
                      Yeah, I have him as a potential $7 keeper in another league and he's killing me with this drama.

EDIT -- He's back

Comment

Nice!

Comment

All the keepers have been entered (which was a painful experience, since it wasn't saving). Please check the keepers and your draft picks. Draft starts tomorrow at 8am (no timer).

Comment

Should I make my pick here or a separate thread.

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
                              Should I make my pick here or a separate thread.
                              Might as well start a new thread to keep it clean...this one can be kept for commentary, IMO.
                              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Took McCaffrey in Round 1 LY too. Would have taken Gordon but kind of glad I wasn't faced with the choice as I love McCaffrey as a player and in a PPR format.

Comment

Working...
                                X