German Marquez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German Marquez

I don't play the splits enough, to be honest, but there's one player that I consistently start and sit based on home/road splits, and it seems to be working.

Player A: 2.37 ERA, 7.9 K/9, 1.9 BB/9, 1.02 WHIP
    Player B: 2.12 ERA, 9 K/9, 2.9 BB/9, 1.09 WHIP

Player A is Aaron Nola this year.
    Player B is German Marquez this year on the road.

Originally posted by Ken View Post
    I don't play the splits enough, to be honest, but there's one player that I consistently start and sit based on home/road splits, and it seems to be working.

Player A: 2.37 ERA, 7.9 K/9, 1.9 BB/9, 1.02 WHIP
    Player B: 2.12 ERA, 9 K/9, 2.9 BB/9, 1.09 WHIP

Player A is Aaron Nola this year.
    Player B is German Marquez this year on the road.
    I was just offered a 2A Marquez and a 14Y (this year and next)Baez for 34B Strasburg and 20B Puig. I am considering it based on the salary, his age (23) and the road splits.

That and I am a Cubs Homer who would like to have Baez.

NL only 5x5 12 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      I was just offered a 2A Marquez and a 14Y (this year and next)Baez for 34B Strasburg and 20B Puig. I am considering it based on the salary, his age (23) and the road splits.

That and I am a Cubs Homer who would like to have Baez.

NL only 5x5 12 teams.
      I'd want quite a bit more if giving up both Stras and Puig. I like Marquez like I showed above, but he's half a pitcher right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
        I'd want quite a bit more if giving up both Stras and Puig. I like Marquez like I showed above, but he's half a pitcher right now.
        Thanks for the reply.

I am clouded by Baez, disappointed in Puig (until the last 2 weeks) and like the $2 Marquez. I was just deciding to hit the reject button and thought I would check in here first. You confirmed my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          disappointed in Puig (until the last 2 weeks)
          I think Puig was hurt to start the year and the break was what he needed. Until the next injury, I'm pretty high on Puig producing from a fantasy standpoint.

Comment

Working...
          X