#___ingwhileblack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    FYI, she was forced to give up the dog as well, which apparently she had recently adopted.
    Thankfully! She practically choked that poor dog because she couldn't control herself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      I lost faith in convictions for murders who happen to have the badge on during the murder when they cop got away with driving up on that 12 year old holding a fake gun and murdering him without saying a word, just rolled up and shot him. He got off. That was my Sandy Hook moment for LEO. Sandy Hook proved Americans care more about their right to bear arms than the lives of their children. That case proved that even in the 21st century, LEO can get away with murder that is caught on video.

I want to believe this POS won't, simply because even the most ardent LEO's will see the full video hear and not be able to say, heat of the moment, adreneline, etc. This man had several minutes during which to calm himself from whatever confrontation might have occurred prior to the video. And he took that time to calmly press his knee down with all his wait onto a man that first begged him for breath, then stopped speaking and moving, and he still kept at it, minute after minute, while onlookers begged and demanded he get off the dying man. And his brothers in blue all stood watch and made sure no one could interfere.

As someone who is sympathetic, to a degree, of acts by LEOs in the split second of combat and a fire fight (and as I've tried to say in TW's thread, you can't judge a whole group by the bad actions of a few), I don't see how a human being on the planet can see this and do anything but convict this man and his fellow officers of murder. The fact that they knew they were being taped and still continued to do this is mind boggling to me.
      Amy Klobuchar acted to protect murderous cops, including Derek Chauvin who killed a civilian in 2006. She declined charges against dozens of murdering cops. Would George Floyd be alive today if Klobuchar took killer cops seriously?

When the community came out to protest the public murder, the scumbag cops decided to shoot indiscriminately into the crowd with rubber bullets, flash bangs, and endless tear gas. Crowds with children and babies. Police were later overwhelmed, and all of the windows of the precinct were smashed out.

Are these "the actions of a few", shooting blindly into crowds? Seeks like a departmental response. Minnesota has a horribly racist police force. Look at the enforcement.

police force’s own data shows that, while black people make up only 18 percent of the population, they were involved in nearly half of all police stops. Conversely, whites make up 60 percent of the population but figured in less than 21 percent of the stops. 62 percent of body searches and 63 percent of people whose cars were searched were also black.
      Tell me how "the actions of a few" can lead to such massive numbers of racial stereotyping.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/chief-...-floyd/267933/
      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
        Amy Klobuchar acted to protect murderous cops, including Derek Chauvin who killed a civilian in 2006. She declined charges against dozens of murdering cops. Would George Floyd be alive today if Klobuchar took killer cops seriously?

When the community came out to protest the public murder, the scumbag cops decided to shoot indiscriminately into the crowd with rubber bullets, flash bangs, and endless tear gas. Crowds with children and babies. Police were later overwhelmed, and all of the windows of the precinct were smashed out.

Are these "the actions of a few", shooting blindly into crowds? Seeks like a departmental response. Minnesota has a horribly racist police force. Look at the enforcement.

Tell me how "the actions of a few" can lead to such massive numbers of racial stereotyping.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/chief-...-floyd/267933/
        Your first point shows how your second point is faulty. It is statistically impossible that all or most of any group of people would be as evil as the murderer caught on video, but the others who stood by and let him murder Floyd are a systemic problem. It doesn't mean all cops are murderous scumbags. It means that system is broken, and it was allowed to be broken by politicians and leadership that allowed this culture to fester. If you fix the system and the culture, you go a long way to fixing the problem. I think the age of catching things on camera is a big part of making things better in the long run. If you think cops didn't kill innocents, especially POC 20+ years ago even more frequently than now, I think you are mistaken. It should not still be happening, but I have hope that as more of these people get caught, the culture and system will change. A lot hinges on whether murders like this are convicted or allowed to go free. If they are, again, you can't say the problem is that all cops are evil. The problem is the system allows the bad ones to get away with it, and encourages the good ones to keep their mouths shut.

Comment

• And now the very real possibility that the protestor who started the attack on the Auto Zone (by smashing windows with a hammer) was an agent provocateur. A Local cop dressed as a protestor and inciting violence. If this turns out to be true, they should clean house in that area of ALL LEOs retrain and hire new ones and NEVER let the ones the fired work again--And THAT would be doing them a favor--rather than charging them all with conspiracy, dereliction of duty, and oh so much more.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• It seems too much of a coincidence that George Floyd, and the killer cop had worked at same nightclub, on overlapping dates. Seems very possible they knew each other. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-same-n1217976 Could be just one of those weird things.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              And now the very real possibility that the protestor who started the attack on the Auto Zone (by smashing windows with a hammer) was an agent provocateur. A Local cop dressed as a protestor and inciting violence. If this turns out to be true, they should clean house in that area of ALL LEOs retrain and hire new ones and NEVER let the ones the fired work again--And THAT would be doing them a favor--rather than charging them all with conspiracy, dereliction of duty, and oh so much more.
              Another bad apple, eh? Are we to believe the instigator acted on his own without informing any other officers? It was probably multiple higher ups who hatched the plan, and sent this Pedersen fucker out to start the riots.

Just like with the cops who covered up the Ahmaud Arbery murder, who had been working directly with drug traffickers. Police are mostly parasites. I'm glad its becoming more clear daily.

How about the cops arresting 3 CNN reporters for filming their harassment? Its almost as if they would have been lied to, abused, and falsely charged or harassed if it wasn't for their company. Regular people are pawns for cops to fuck over, not to protect. How about the cop who drove his car directly into a crowd of protesters, and when a protestor was on his hood he floors the gas, sending the clinging protestor flying like a ragdoll across the highway. Think anything will come of that? No. Its like SM said, the system is broken because of idiotic tough on crime scumbags like Klobuchar and Biden. How do you fix that? Too late, man.

They tried peaceful protest with Colin Kaepernick. Americans are too stupid and easily manipulated, so they attack peaceful protestors. This is the result. If you stifle peaceful protest, including cops instigating violence over and over, expect your police station to burn down. If you squeeze the life out of a man saying the magic safeword for sadist cops "I CAN'T BREATHE", and 4 cops ignore that plea... fuck em. Burn the whole fucking thing down and start fresh. Protestors set off fireworks as the station burned. We've transitioned from distrust of police to active hatred of police. Good. They deserve to know why the community hates them, and should feel the weight of their decisions more directly. Think twice the next time you hear the safeword, piglets.
              Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
                It seems too much of a coincidence that George Floyd, and the killer cop had worked at same nightclub, on overlapping dates. Seems very possible they knew each other. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-same-n1217976 Could be just one of those weird things.
                Some very illuminating quotes in that article.

Santamaria said she didn't mind working with Chauvin because it was "low maintenance with him."

"He was better than some of the other police in the 3rd precinct that were really bad," she added. The Minneapolis Police Department did not return a request for comment on Friday.

Chauvin, a 19-year department veteran, was the subject of at least a dozen prior police conduct complaints unrelated to Floyd's death. The complaints resulted in no disciplinary action, and one led to a "letter of reprimand." A longtime police training expert for the state of Minnesota told NBC News that a dozen complaints over a two-decade career would appear "a little bit higher than normal.”
                Chauvin wasn't the bad apple according to the club owner, he was the least terrible of the police she dealt with! Imagine that. Interesting that she knew everyone disliked him, she knew he was uncomfortable with black people, but she never made any issues of either. Sounds like a pretty shitty club owner ignoring those red flags.

Also interesting to hear that having one or two dozen complaints against you in 19 years is considered pretty standard.

Keep that in mind the next time you're talking to a middle aged police officer. Odds are, they have over a dozen complaints against them. Just incredible.

Comment

• the sinister aspect of white supremacists or a cop escalating (same diff) the destruction is odd. https://thegrio.com/2020/05/29/maske...ozone-windows/ the mysterious white man dressed all in black with gas mask and a black umbrella, and with a hammer going window to window breaking them all. this is not a protestor, this is someone trying to raise the heat. i love the black guy in pink shirt following him telling telling to take it down, and asking him are you a cop. the cop (or chaos actor, whatever he is) threatens pink shirt dude. pink shirt is like, you wanna go, says hold my blunt to his friend as he is ready to take on cop while holding a caesars pizza in other.

other similar organized actors were piling up pallets of wood to make fires, etc. why is the unit of cops escalating hiding in all black in this behind the scenes way systematically causing destruction, how does this help anyone?

Comment

• Cops drive SUVs through crowds of protesters, civilian trys to run over protesters with an SUV, cops randomly spray pepper spray into crowds out of the windows of their moving SUVs

I was right about those fucking SUVs.
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Figured I'd put this here:

Laura Ingraham on LeBron James, 2018: Shut up and dribble!
                      Laura Ingraham on Drew Brees, 2020: He's allowed to have his view!

Comment

Figured I'd put this here:

I can't stand her. Just FYI
                        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Well, duh. Why would she tell Drew Brees to shut up and dribble? He doesn't play basketball.

Comment

Totally valid on Ingraham. Though LeBron's perfectly happy to ignore Chinese people smashed up by the CCP government in Hong Kong protests and help wreck the careers of those who supported them when it hurts his bottom line, so it's not like I'm sympathetic to his POV.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                              Totally valid on Ingraham. Though LeBron's perfectly happy to ignore Chinese people smashed up by the CCP government in Hong Kong protests and help wreck the careers of those who supported them when it hurts his bottom line, so it's not like I'm sympathetic to his POV.
                              Totally fair to criticize LeBron or others for a lack of consistency, but to me, that just means I wish he'd use his powerful voice to speak up for others, not that he is wrong to do so for those he feels more connected with. I think we get lost so often with the Tu quoque fallacies of calling out arguments based on the moral inconsistency of those making them. I support LeBron's position on this, even if I also wish he would understand how that position could be extended to others globally.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                                Money does bad things even to the best of people.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X