No announcement yet.

#___ingwhileblack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delivering to a gated community: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...t-was-n1207221
    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Flouting Central Park's rules and unleashing your dog will get that miffed owner calling the cops on you and making up threats (but only if you're black):
      The white woman who called police on a black man in Central Park during an encounter involving her unleashed dog has been fired from her job, her employer said Tuesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        Flouting Central Park's rules and unleashing your dog will get that miffed owner calling the cops on you and making up threats (but only if you're black):
        https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/26/us/ce...rnd/index.html
        Video really is a great way to help people see the truth, and not the lies their distorted minds tell them is truth. I'd bet dollars to donuts if this woman was not caught on tape responding hysterically to a calm man asking her to obey the law, she would have believed and told all who could hear that she was threatened by an angry, scary black man. Imagine how many lynchings happened because of such hysterical people making such unfounded accusations.

Comment

• "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• That is painful to watch. He had his knee on his neck for EVER. What a vindictive evil fucking piece of trash. You can tell that previous to the video, the murdered man resisted, but you can see how the crowd turns from believing the officers are doing their job to restrain him to slowly torturing him second after second, minute after minute. This cop clearly had the wrong temperament for the job--whatever this man did prior to the video starting angered him so much that once he subdued the man, he decided to put all his weight on the man's neck for minutes as he begged for his life, until it slowly drained from him--he killed him slowly and with glee and stayed with his knee into his neck well after the man passed out, blood coming from his mouth. And the other officers stood there protecting him from the crowd. They are all pieces of shit who should go to prison forever.

He murdered that man as onlookers begged him to stop. It took minutes for this cop to murder this man. If he were anyone but a cop with a gun, onlookers would have saved that man by force, but they knew acting would cost them their lives too, as the other officers not only did nothing, they stopped the crowd from helping save that man's life. His fellow officers are just as culpable in the murder for not stepping in, as they were the only ones who could. All the cops involved with this murder should be convicted. This is straight up murder.
            Last edited by Sour Masher; 05-26-2020, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• He will be assigned to a new parish...i mean precinct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                Video really is a great way to help people see the truth, and not the lies their distorted minds tell them is truth. I'd bet dollars to donuts if this woman was not caught on tape responding hysterically to a calm man asking her to obey the law, she would have believed and told all who could hear that she was threatened by an angry, scary black man. Imagine how many lynchings happened because of such hysterical people making such unfounded accusations.
                Her employer, Franklin Templeton Investments, has fired her, and a local activist group has asked Mayor DeBlasio to ban her permanently from Central Park. I do not feel bad for her, as she clearly was trying to harm this gentleman's life, so karma turned around on her. Sad!

BTW, the new slang for white women calling the cops on black people for mild nuisances is "Karen," lol. She's been dubbed the "Central Park Karen."

Comment

• The 4 Minneapolis cops who were involved in the death of that African American man were just fired.
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                    The 4 Minneapolis cops who were involved in the death of that African American man were just fired.
                    Not enough, they should be behind bars.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      Her employer, Franklin Templeton Investments, has fired her, and a local activist group has asked Mayor DeBlasio to ban her permanently from Central Park. I do not feel bad for her, as she clearly was trying to harm this gentleman's life, so karma turned around on her. Sad!

BTW, the new slang for white women calling the cops on black people for mild nuisances is "Karen," lol. She's been dubbed the "Central Park Karen."
                      The "Karen" slang has been around for a while with my middle school students - and it even made to Wikipedia today
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_(slang)

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                        The "Karen" slang has been around for a while with my middle school students - and it even made to Wikipedia today
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_(slang)
                        Agree, it's been around quite a while and had no specific reference to racism to my knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                          Agreed.

Question, what if an armed civilian pulled a gun on a cop while that cop was in the process of doing something like this incident in Minn?

Would they be charged? Would it start a conversation about the public policing the police? Exactly where would it go?

I'm sure any person pulling a gun on a cop is going to jail--no exceptions. BUT for an activist of BLM or another organization, would it be worth it to start the debate in earnest?
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            Agree, it's been around quite a while and had no specific reference to racism to my knowledge.
                            From my understanding it's slang for any entitled white woman 20-50ish.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                              And in general population...let them know what it feels like to be outnumbered.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                                I'm sure any person pulling a gun on a cop is going to jail--no exceptions. BUT for an activist of BLM or another organization, would it be worth it to start the debate in earnest?
                                That person would likely be killed so no.
                                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X