#___ingwhileblack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    Money does bad things even to the best of people.
    Well, that explains why I'm such a good guy...not enough money!
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Money does bad things even to the best of people.
      Fair point.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
        Well, that explains why I'm such a good guy...not enough money!
        Sometimes I wish I were a little worse.

Comment

• Walking home from the convenience store. It's so sickening that this was completely glossed over last year but hopefully they will re-open this case.

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
            Walking home from the convenience store. It's so sickening that this was completely glossed over last year but hopefully they will re-open this case.

https://www.thecut.com/amp/2020/06/t...g-we-know.html
            I wonder how Candace Owens would trash this young man's life.
            "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
            - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
            - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Using the pool while staying at a hotel:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/01/us/ha...rnd/index.html
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Trying to cash your paycheck at the bank.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/02/us/ba...rnd/index.html
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Driving through a 98% white neighborhood:
                  A white Massachusetts man who confronted a black woman and allegedly followed her in his BMW in her own neighborhood will face charges, police said.

Comment

• Dancing

The arrest in Alameda, California, occurred after police received a call from a woman who said "an African-American man is dancing in the street and clearly something is wrong with him."
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Must be the town from Footloose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                        Must be the town from Footloose.
                        They have sticks up their butts.
                        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• A Sherriff in Florida has stated he will deputize every legal gun owner in his county to combat protesters if they come there. Read--I'll make White militia able to kill POC as they'd have qualified immunity--a Racist's wet dream.
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

A Sherriff in Florida has stated he will deputize every legal gun owner in his county to combat protesters if they come there. Read--I'll make White militia able to kill POC as they'd have qualified immunity--a Racist's wet dream.
                            Way to help the image of police every where, sherriff!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                              Way to help the image of police every where, sherriff!
                              Unfortunately he's not alone, quite a few sheriffs have declared they ill not enforce the Mandated covid laws. Where's Andy Griffith when you need him?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• While delivering food. This lady is grade A crazy: https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...CqU?li=BBnbfcL

Comment

Working...
                                X