Adalberto Mondesi watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Feels like a 3rd round pick to me. SBs should be prioritized since everyone hits HRs.
    League size?

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
      League size?

J
      I don't play in one that shallow, but when ADP is quoted for baseball it's typically 12 team mixed as the standard unless otherwise specified.

Comment

I don't play in one that shallow, but when ADP is quoted for baseball it's typically 12 team mixed as the standard unless otherwise specified.
        So 25-36. There are enough 15 team drafts that I wanted to be sure. I have seen him as high as 21 and as low as 36 on a hitters-only list, call it 60-ish.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
          So 25-36. There are enough 15 team drafts that I wanted to be sure. I have seen him as high as 21 and as low as 36 on a hitters-only list, call it 60-ish.

J
          Cant imagine he'd slip past ~pick 50, that seems too low. Steals are too valuable.

Comment

Feels like a 3rd round pick to me. SBs should be prioritized since everyone hits HRs.
            I think in my 16-tm redraft he'll go somewhere between 17-25. He was drafted 20th last season and while his OBP didn't improve and is a negative, like you said, SBs are at a huge premium and everyone hits HRs anyway.

Comment

• So, does the shoulder surgery and 5-6 month recovery timeframe jeopardize his draft stock for 2020 at all? I mean, his legs should be fine, but will the shoulder be enough of a question mark to keep him on the field next season, or affect power, or mean he might not return until mid-May, or... ???

Comment

• He was never one to milk the count. If the BA takes much of a hit, he turns into Delino DeShields.
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Working...
                X