2K24: San Francisco Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    There is no luck in fantasy baseball! Anyone who drafted him JUST KNEW he would be this good!!
    "It's either all luck or zero luck, there's no way it could be somewhere in between."
    -JD Martinez

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      "It's either all luck or zero luck, there's no way it could be somewhere in between."
      -JD Martinez
      Hey I just repeat what I've heard and read
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

There is no luck in fantasy baseball! Anyone who drafted him JUST KNEW he would be this good!!
        He went for $15 so maybe whoever was bidding just knew.

Comment

Hey I just repeat what I've heard and read
          It's fine, JD Martinez is not bothered, he just laughs as he sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
            not possible, doesn't fit the narrative

Comment

He is having a career year and helping fantasy teams who were lucky to draft him. Night and day from the 2019 season.
              Feels like the same could be said of pretty much the entire Giants team.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Crawford, Gausman, and McGee are all having career years.

Who knows, if the Giants have any kind of success in the post-season, maybe they will offer Bryant a big contract this winter.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Or two desperate owners with money at the end of the draft.
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I got him for $3 in 2020. I figured he would be serviceable. Kept him for this year and am thrilled.

I will have to make a decision on playing him out next year or give him a $5 raise and keep him for $8 for 2 years. My plan is to play him out. He will either make me a small profit or a great profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                      Here's what Brandon Crawford has done since July 2:

.434/.462/.613, 9 2B, 2 HR, 19 RBI, 4/0 SB/CS, 46 H, 106 AB

Not many XBHs but look at that BA. .484 BABIP, tho. But hitting .306 for the season and a more sustainable BABIP of .344. And 19 HRs for the year, which is 2 off of his career high. And 9 SB is already a career high.
                      Crawford was the FINAL pick in my 16tm, 30 round redraft league. Mr. Irrelevant!! And look at that return!

Comment

• Giants win again tonite and become the 1st MLB team to clinch a playoff spot in 2021. Actually, today (Sept 13) is the earliest clinch in franchise history. And they not only continue to have the best record in MLB but they are, along w the Jays, the hottest team in the league.

This is the 1st post in this thread since 8/19. Evidently there are no Giants fans in the RJ forum.

Comment

• If anybody would have told me in March that Gabe Kapler had a good chance to win the NL Manager of the Year Award i would have accused them of being under the influence of some serious drugs. I would have to think that he's the favorite to win it right now.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                            If anybody would have told me in March that Gabe Kapler had a good chance to win the NL Manager of the Year Award i would have accused them of being under the influence of some serious drugs. I would have to think that he's the favorite to win it right now.
                            If Kapler doesnt win manager of the year, IMHO something's wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                              This is the 1st post in this thread since 8/19. Evidently there are no Giants fans in the RJ forum.
                              Paging Fresno Bob...

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                              Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                              Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• What ever happened to Dane?

Comment

Working...
                                X