2k24: St. Louis Cardinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Not sure it is possible that the signings of Lance Lynn (36), Kyle Gibson (36) and Sonny Gray (34) can reek more of Mozeliak's desperation.

Is any Cards fan in their right mind excited or impressed by this?
    Did Mo get a AARP bulk discount on these 3?

Comment

• Sticking with the AARP theme....The Cardinals have signed Matt Carpenter to a one-year deal.

Comment

• Lars Nootbaar has been diagnosed with two non-displaced fractures in his left rib cage. The Cardinals say he will be ready for opening day. I'm not so sure.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
          Lars Nootbaar has been diagnosed with two non-displaced fractures in his left rib cage. The Cardinals say he will be ready for opening day. I'm not so sure.
          I remember that pitcher Mike Hampton once had a cracked rib and he missed only 1 start, which I thought was amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post

I remember that pitcher Mike Hampton once had a cracked rib and he missed only 1 start, which I thought was amazing.
            Steroid era?

Comment

• Dylan Carlson has a sprained AC joint in his left shoulder and will be on the injured list to start the season. It's time for Victor Scott.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Dylan Carlson sprained his AC joint in his shoulder and will start the year on the IL. Victor Scott II will be promoted to be the everyday CFer.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Dylan Carlson sprained his AC joint in his shoulder and will start the year on the IL. Victor Scott II will be promoted to be the everyday CFer.
                  Ya Baby!

Comment

• Victor Scott has really struggled in his first two weeks of MLB action. Looks like this kid needs a few months of Triple-A ball to get his confidence back.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                    X