Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nyc/big money league/recruiting for 2019

BUZZ'S FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE

I run a couple of fantasy baseball leagues out of NYC.

My leagues are full this season but I'm starting my recruitment for next year, now.

My leagues are 15+teams

$1000 entry fee

Roto

standard 5x5 auction redraft format.

My auctions are live so you must be there in person

We rent out a banquet room of a restaurant, we hire an auctioneer, hot food and cold beverages are available along with waitress staff, the whole bit.

I had an auction this past Sunday and it was a great time.

We are a league of middle aged professionals. Family men living in the NYC tri-state area.

If you've ever wanted to try a league with decent stakes, grab a buddy and give it a try.

It's not as deep as you'd think. Every team has full time hitters.

I will save the bid prices from the auction to show you next year.

I hope some of you that read this will contact me with a desire to be put on the waiting list.

Why am I soliciting now for next season?

Because it's hard work recruiting new owners to a $1000 league.

So why not.

AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN'T MAKE IT TO NYC IN MARCH 2019, CONTACT ME AND I WILL PUT YOU IN TOUCH WITH A BUDDY OF MINE WHO RUNS ONLINE AUCTIONS.

I'VE BEEN POSTING ON ROTOWORLD SINCE THE BEGINNING. YOU CAN SEE I'M A VETERAN. YET YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A COMPLAINT ABOUT ME.

Everyone gets their prize money the day after the season is over.

Feel free to email me at [email protected]

or text me at 718 687 3251

Enjoy this season.

Ed Buzz

Originally posted by EdBuzz View Post
    YOU CAN SEE I'M A VETERAN. YET YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A COMPLAINT ABOUT ME.
    Well, other than in your previous thread in this forum. I can imagine it is tough work recruiting players for a $1,000 entry fee league when you refuse to disclose the prize structure.

Comment

The sales pitch and subsequent comebacks from him are a bit aggressive

Comment

That combined with the high entry fee and absolute refusal to give the size of the prize fund makes me worry that the prize fund is something like half of the total entry fees.

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous $1000 entry fee but no details about the payout. Buzz off douche.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
          X