Looking for One Owner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for One Owner!

We have one opening in my 15-team mixed 5x5 (OBP) keeper league.

We use CBS, league fee is $100 (all $$$ paid out as we get the league comped, as one of the owners is a CBS columnist) and the online auction is Monday, April 2nd at 8pm EST.

Each team gets 4 major league keepers and 2 minor league keepers. This team's best potential keepers are:

Myers 13
    Smoak 7
    Benintendi 13
    Betts 25
    Ozuna 11
    Wood 16
    Sale 38

It has 2 ML players already, Buxton & H. Greene.

If you're interested, let me know!

About how long does the auction usually take? If it isn't super late, I might take a look see.

Comment

This is my 2nd year in the league. I believe last year’s auction + reserve draft took a shade less than 3hours.

Comment

Wow, I could handle that. How bad is inflation, etc? I imagine with only four keepers that it shouldn't be that high. On the other hand if Buxton is a minor league keeper still, there could be higher inflation, lol. Is there any way to see the rules, etc?

Comment

Sure. But be forewarrned, the reason why I’m commish now after one season is because the last commish was a disaster, so I’m writing the Constitution now. Send me your email and I’ll add you to the league to give it a test-run.

Comment

Working...
          X