2K18: Eloy Jimenez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K18: Eloy Jimenez

Is Eloy going to start the year with the big club? Delmonico hurt his shoulder yesterday and CWS seems really thin in the OF. But I'd also imagine the Sox want to play the Super 2 game with Eloy. There's no denying he can hit HR...will he play enough?

I always assume prospects will start the year in the minors, and stay there long enough for the club to gain some level of advantage. I would not expect Eloy until June. And unlike for some other guys recently, I think there are real baseball reasons for that as well. he could use a bit more time in the minors.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
      Is Eloy going to start the year with the big club? Delominco hurt his shoulder yesterday and CWS seems really thin in the OF. But I'd also imagine the Sox want to play the Super 2 game with Eloy. There's no denying he can hit HR...will he play enough?
      Nope.

Fan base would love it...heck even the Cub's fans would love it. Not going to happen at the start of the year. Rick Hahn says to be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        I always assume prospects will start the year in the minors, and stay there long enough for the club to gain some level of advantage. I would not expect Eloy until June. And unlike for some other guys recently, I think there are real baseball reasons for that as well. he could use a bit more time in the minors.
        This. And that's if things go well in the minors.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
        X