opening in Rat Mouth 11 tm NL auction 3/28 8 pm est

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opening in Rat Mouth 11 tm NL auction 3/28 8 pm est

We have an opening in Rat Mouth, an 11 tm NL 5x5, 260 standard. I am not commish but have been given ok to post. We run league thru CBS Sportsline, but auction is a conference call, flintstones style. Fear not, I was hesitant as well, as I dislike phones, and this is only call all year I make that is more than 1 minute long. Commish who runs league is like a wizard and we run faster and more efficient than thru CBS Sportsline auction function. Auction is 3/28 at 8 pm est. Its a money league, believe rookie tm gets some kind of break for 1st year so you can ask commish about that. Good news, it seems I am only one in league that is also on this site, so think about how you will devastate and dazzle with your more developed skills.

The team available is not terrible, Blackmon 36, M Taylor 14, Ozzie Albies 10, Dee Gordon 21, Cory Dickerson 7, Z Greinke 20, Rich Hill 15, Chad Kuhl 1 etc. OK, not too good, but I am a 2nd year, and team I took over was worse, and I am built up nicely to destroy your villages this year. Please contact Kevin at [email protected]

I left off some key players on this open tm, Y Grandal 13, Jake Lamb 11, T Story 12, J Cueto 20. Team is actually way better than one I took over when I 1st got in league, lol. Send an email to Kevin, good group of guys in league

Comment

Dee Gordon is in the AL. Just a friendly FYI.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I knew that, fear not I probably made at least 1 other error somewhere else too, lol. I wasn't vetting info so much as copy and paste.

Comment

Working...
        X