No announcement yet.

Verlander trade advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my experience, when you have a chance to trade for Verlander, you do it.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      In my experience, when you have a chance to trade for Verlander, you do it.
      Indeed...Good one!

Comment

I want to say pass, but Godley could be really good. I still say pass, but hesitantly.

Comment

After a little wheeling and dealing predraft, we had our auction yesterday. Do you guys see any terrible weaknesses for a 12 tm mixer? Keepers in bold

C- Zunino (1), Pina (1)
          1B- Votto (43)
          2B- Kinsler (5)
          3B- Donaldson (29)
          SS- Bregman (13)
          MI- Peraza (12)
          CI- Moustakas (3)
          OF- Castellanos (3), JD Martinez (40), K.Davis (28), Fowler (2), Maybin (1)
          U- Alonso (3), S.Castro (1)
          Bench- N.Walker, Kingery
          Pitchers- Severino (2), Verlander (12), Greinke (15), Bauer (1), Knebel (2), Devenski (2), Giles (19), Morrow (16), Chatwood (5), Givens (1)
          Bench- Edwards, Santana, Flaherty

Comment

Not much speed in a 12 team mixer, but that should be correctable. Other than that, solid as a rock.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Looks well rounded and solid. Not sure if the offense is a little weak all around in a 12-team mixed (that's a tough standard; the offense looks great for deeper leagues), but I don't see a speed deficit with Maybin and Peraza. That pitching staff will play anywhere, even an 8-team mixer, lol.

Comment

Working...
              X