Looking for Old School Roto Junkies for a free, fun auction redraft on ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay i am joined up.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

baldgriff is interested. Can you send him a PM?
      "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
      - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
      - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Sure. Anything in particular he needs to know?

Comment

I'd join you guys representing the new guard but I'm already in 6 leagues and I'm going camping that weekend. Have fun!

Comment

I'm joined up.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
              Sure. Anything in particular he needs to know?
              I think just coordinating an email.

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.

Comment

I sent him a message and got a response; we're good.

For everyone else, we need to find a draft date and time---because we have now reached critical mass to do this. So, everyone, if you can please post here the dates you cannot do it. Then, we can find when we can. As for me, I am good for any week night (after 6 PM Central, 7 PM Easter) before the season starts and any time on the weekend of the 17th-18th.

As I remember, an ESPN auction usually lasts about 4 hours, so that can be tight for a weeknight, but can work. So, also state whether a shorter snake draft is better. I prefer an auction, but totally understand that if it is a weeknight that this might not fit for everyone.

Comment

I am good with any dates outside of 3/23 and 3/27
                  Last edited by Hammer; 03-09-2018, 09:27 AM.
                  After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Can't do 3/27 & 3/31.

Comment

The nights I can't do are 3/15, 3/22, 3/26 and then I'm unavailable 3/29 right through 4/9. I'm cool with an auction and I'm fine giving up some sleep to get it done on a single weeknight.

Comment

I'm pretty flexible. Dates that don't work are 3/13, 3/15, 3/21 (unless we start after 7:00 p.m. central). I'll get registered this weekend.

Comment

As I'm based in Ireland just plan away and I will do my best to attend (if not I will find some way to do the equivalent of autodrafting then trade the crap out of things after).

As it is, the only nights which are exceedingly bad for me are Sundays.

Comment

Can't do Mondays or weekends. I'd prefer an auction as well.
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Available 3/11-3/15, 3/18-21, and then 3/26 and after.
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Okay, that didn't take long. With what everyone posted, we are down to two dates: Tuesday, March 20th, and Wednesday, March 28th. My preference would be for the 28th because I take opening day (the next day) off anyway, but the 20th is fine, just makes it come up quickly.

Any thoughts on the two?

Comment

Working...
                                X