Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Old School Roto Junkies for a free, fun auction redraft on ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by B-Fly View Post
    What happened? How did Ryno pick up seven points after the AL games were all over? Was there a scoring error?
    Ha, I have no idea. I just checked the standings this morning. Did that really happen?

Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    Ha, I have no idea. I just checked the standings this morning. Did that really happen?
    I demand an FBI investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Fly View Post
    What happened? How did Ryno pick up seven points after the AL games were all over? Was there a scoring error?
    1000 minimum innings pitched not reached by five teams, so that allowed me to gain six points and Revo gained two

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
    1000 minimum innings pitched not reached by five teams, so that allowed me to gain six points and Revo gained two
    Oh, man, that's lame. Oh well, I guess that's what happens in no pay-in leagues - lots of teams don't do roster maintenance. I had already pretty much topped out in my starting pitcher stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
    Wow, really? Damn, a tainted victory for me, now I feel bad. Cavebird should change the innings minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    Wow, really? Damn, a tainted victory for me, now I feel bad. Cavebird should change the innings minimum.
    Nah, we were tied for first place before those changes were processed, so that's a victory under either set of rules. Congrats!

Anyone care to do this again? It seemed like interest waned, like most free leagues, and it seems silly to go through the motions. But I would love to go for it again (the deserted rosters did not include mine despite my team sucking) if people care to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by cavebird View Post
    Anyone care to do this again? It seemed like interest waned, like most free leagues, and it seems silly to go through the motions. But I would love to go for it again (the deserted rosters did not include mine despite my team sucking) if people care to do it.
    Maybe, but we should probably drop the minimum IP requirement, lol.

If you have an open spot I'll play this year.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

I am sure they'll be an open spot---it is having 10 of them that is the bigger worry. And B-Fly, yeah, since people will likely go AWOL again, doing that just wildly manipulates the standings. On the other hand, maybe we can just lower it so people can't go all reliever. Thoughts?