Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
    I can do the 28th
    Cool. If you want in, just message me your e-mail address, and I'll send you an invite.

Comment

Thanks I'm in as CJ Sliders
      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

damn - I just found out that I have a conflict for the 28th which I might not be able to get out of ... just flagging at this point, but I may have to drop out ...
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Well, here is where we are. Baldgriff can't, so we have 13, with TranaGreg a question mark. We need one or two so we can avoid the 12-team mixed/only dilemma. So, if anyone can recruit anyone, that would be great. And also if the two have not signed up on ESPN do so, that would help, too.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
            damn - I just found out that I have a conflict for the 28th which I might not be able to get out of ... just flagging at this point, but I may have to drop out ...
            It's on ESPN, be an all-star checking all your fantasy stuff on your phone like the old ad! (I have no idea if they aired that ad in Canada, however, lol).

Comment

We are back down to 12, with two still having not signed up on ESPN. Hopefully, they will soon. I'll try making one more post to try to get a couple of more, otherwise, we have to decide what we want to do with a 12-teamer.

Comment

I'll get signed up tonight.
                "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

I can't seem to get into the league...any ideas?

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                    I can't seem to get into the league...any ideas?
                    Did you get the invite? I'll try to send it. I have no idea why it would not let you in if you have an ESPN account.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                      Did you get the invite? I'll try to send it. I have no idea why it would not let you in if you have an ESPN account.
                      I'm signed into my account, but it says I can't access the league because I'm not an owner. I'm wondering because you have me slotted for team nine, if ESPn thinks the league is full.

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                        I'm signed into my account, but it says I can't access the league because I'm not an owner. I'm wondering because you have me slotted for team nine, if ESPn thinks the league is full.
                        Did you click on the invite link? That is strange.

Comment

Looks like we are going to be 12. That gives us three choices, I am cool with any of them, so please say what you want, and I'll go with the majority or plurality.

1. We can stay with normal rosters and mixed. It will be shallow, but this is just for fun, so that's cool.

2. We can stay with mixed and expand rosters to make it deeper. Maybe add an extra utility, and second catcher, and an INF slot, plus 2-3 extra pitchers.

3. We can go to an only league.

Comment

Received invite today and joined up.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                              Looks like we are going to be 12. That gives us three choices, I am cool with any of them, so please say what you want, and I'll go with the majority or plurality.

1. We can stay with normal rosters and mixed. It will be shallow, but this is just for fun, so that's cool.

2. We can stay with mixed and expand rosters to make it deeper. Maybe add an extra utility, and second catcher, and an INF slot, plus 2-3 extra pitchers.

3. We can go to an only league.
                              With 12 teams, my preference would be AL-only with standard rosters.

Comment

I'm in...finally. Knothole Peepers!

Comment

Working...
                                X