• Show
Clear All

March 28th is my vote.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      March 28th is my vote.
      I am good with both. Lets nail it down.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I am also good with both.

Comment

If there are no objections, I have no problem pinning it down as the 28th. What time is good? I can do as early as 7 PM Eastern. Does that work for everyone? I want it as early as we can do it, since if it is an auction, it could take 3-4 hours.

Comment

starting at 7 or later is fine.
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Starting at 7 PM Eastern is perfect.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I'm good with either, as well.
                "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

7pm EDT is probably the earliest I can start, but I should be able to make that happen.

Comment

I'll give it another day, but unless someone objects, I will go with this. The last two people with invites need to join, too. (that's AMCG and In the Corn, who both keep posting here, so let me know if you need a resend of the invite).

Comment

We are now at 12 players, sort of borderline. ESPN requires even, so if we get one more, I'll find someone else, and we'll be at 14 and a mixed league. At 12, we can go either mixed or an only league. Any thoughts? FWIW, my preference would be NL only if we do only since I have an AL only league, but I don't care that much. I am fine either way with only or mixed with 12 players, too. Thoughts?

Comment

28th is fine. I’d prefer 14 teams mixed.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                          We are now at 12 players, sort of borderline. ESPN requires even, so if we get one more, I'll find someone else, and we'll be at 14 and a mixed league. At 12, we can go either mixed or an only league. Any thoughts? FWIW, my preference would be NL only if we do only since I have an AL only league, but I don't care that much. I am fine either way with only or mixed with 12 players, too. Thoughts?
                          I have an NL only, so I was hoping this one would be mixed.

Comment

doesnt matter to me

Comment

I would prefer AL-only (if mixed is not an option)

Comment

I can do the 28th
                                people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Working...
                                X