Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overreact to Spring Training Games Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite worries about K's and his approach, Acuna now has 3 BB's, 3 HBP (that is a skill, but in ST, who knows?), and only 7 K's. With an average well over .400 after going 2-2, with a single, double, HBP, and BB today.

Comment

Brandon Nimmo is going to be the NL MVP

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
        Brandon Nimmo is going to be the NL MVP
        Already got him in my sim league, I'll be targeting him in my roto league as well.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Kipnis for the triple crown!
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Comment

Bumgarner is TOAST

Madison Bumgarner was charged with six earned runs over one-plus innings in his Cactus League debut Sunday versus the Cubs.
            Bumgarner pitched a 1-2-3 first inning, but he gave up five hits and struck David Bote near the helmet with a pitch before getting lifted with no outs in the top of the second.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
              Bumgarner is TOAST
              He may be their best hitter. Put him in the outfield.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Hernan Perez will lead the majors in RBIs with 1,134.

Comment

Buxton, the early favorite for AL MVP after today's 5-5, 2 hrs, 10 rbi performance.

Comment

Carter Kieboom with 2 Homers off Verlander in the first 4 innings.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                      Despite worries about K's and his approach, Acuna now has 3 BB's, 3 HBP (that is a skill, but in ST, who knows?), and only 7 K's. With an average well over .400 after going 2-2, with a single, double, HBP, and BB today.
                      He crushed it to left center today. Not quite as impressive as the absolute laser that Flowers hit, but a good shot nonetheless.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        Already got him in my sim league, I'll be targeting him in my roto league as well.
                        Ugh, totally goated and dropped this guy instead of Candelario (who started hot last year while Nimmo initially wasn't getting regular ABs). Now he'll likely be a top-5 pick this year [16 teams with 14 keepers each means draft pickings are slim].
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                          He crushed it to left center today. Not quite as impressive as the absolute laser that Flowers hit, but a good shot nonetheless.
                          I am just imagining what he can do this year when he doesn't have to sit for 10 days between the end of Spring Training and the start of the AAA season. He's rounding into his true MVP form now.

Comment

Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
                            Carter Kieboom with 2 Homers off Verlander in the first 4 innings.
                            I am imagining these were both fastballs right down the middle. Still impressive that he hit them but I'm imagining JV just getting his work in throwing pipe shots out there.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                              I am imagining these were both fastballs right down the middle. Still impressive that he hit them but I'm imagining JV just getting his work in throwing pipe shots out there.
                              First one was up and in, second one was right down the middle

Carter Kieboom launches two home runs off Justin Verlander, a two-run jack in the 2nd inning, followed by a solo shot in the 4th inning

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                First one was up and in, second one was right down the middle

https://www.mlb.com/video/kieboom-s-...er-c2523575083
                                Sweet. As a Kieboom owner and believer I thank you for this post.

Comment

Working...
                                X