Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overreact to Spring Training Games Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep just another reason to pay very little attention to ST stats except in cases of position battles.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      Yeah, it is a bummer Sickels is behind a paywall now. I really miss the community if fans and amateur scouts in those forums. Anyone know of any other freely accessible forums with that level of prospect knowledge and engagement?
      anyone know where we can get for free whatever Sour Masher does for a living?
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Thanks MJL! Awesome tip

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
          anyone know where we can get for free whatever Sour Masher does for a living?
          I don't believe anyone in those forums posted there for a living.

Comment

I was just joshing about Sickels
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
              I was just joshing about Sickels
              I am tempted to pay for the Athletic, but I dont know if they have forums there. Sickels is great, but what.i really want to find is the community of obsessed minor league posters.

Comment

I am tempted to pay for the Athletic, but I dont know if they have forums there. Sickels is great, but what.i really want to find is the community of obsessed minor league posters.
                The Athletic definitely worth it. They have healthy comment sections on articles but not sure about actual forums.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I have a subscription but unfortunately the Sickels community is not on there. I'm with you, I have really missed it also.

A couple of people have asked him for it in the Q+A that he occasionally does, but he didn't respond directly. Maybe if enough people ask they will find a way. I'll try to do my part.

Comment

Working...
                  X