Thread: 12TO - Long time NL Only League 1 Opening

12TO - Long time NL Only League 1 Opening

Good Morning,

The NL Only league I run has an opening. The leagues is in its 18th year I believe, I have actually been in since the beginning but am bad with my memory. To be fair I was in college when we started so a lot of those years were fuzzy.

Anyway, solid league, well established for you to rebuild and not have to worry about the league going away. It is a 12 team NL Only league. We keep up to 10 major leaguers and have a fairly deep farm syste. The league fee is $100 and we are planning to draft on Friday march 16th around 8 PM Est online. We use the CBS Site.

Ok if you are interested I will get you details on the team that is open. Thanks.
    If you fail to plan you plan to fail

12TO Champion 2007 2008 and 2010

Pittsburgh Proud

So when you try to hurl the word 'liberal' at my feet, as if it were dirty, something to run away from, something that I should be ashamed of, it won't work, because I will pick up that label and wear it as a badge of honor.

Big Leaguer
    Love this league. Lost count of years of my membership but it's been at least a decade. 12 team nl 5x5, stable long term group of owners. Come on in, water is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
    pm’d you frae - would like to join the league if the opening is still there
    I'll echo Glen...great league, other than me being a member.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Ditto - awesome crew of guys with a lot of crossover of owners between this and other RJ-centric mixed and AL leagues if you want to get in with one and do more as openings occur.