• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFBC AL and NL only on-line satellite auctions

Info here

Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
    I would do an early a.l. only.

Count me in please if there is an opening.

Comment

What website are the auctions on? It sounds interesting, but I have some questions. First and foremost are the two following questions: (1) does the legal disclaimer apply to the satellite leagues (the state restrictions); and if yes on question 1, (2) is there are rule against two teams being registered from the same address (IP address is not an issue)?

Thanks!

Comment

I guess a third question---about how long does the auction last--given the weeknight auctions, that can be crucial. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
          What website are the auctions on? It sounds interesting, but I have some questions. First and foremost are the two following questions: (1) does the legal disclaimer apply to the satellite leagues (the state restrictions); and if yes on question 1, (2) is there are rule against two teams being registered from the same address (IP address is not an issue)?

Thanks!
          The auctions are run on RTSports - no restrictions, they're done as mocks. The leagues are played out on the NFBC site, using their rules and restrictions. Anything else would have to be answered by them.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
            I guess a third question---about how long does the auction last--given the weeknight auctions, that can be crucial. Thanks again!
            Four hours -- I'd like to knock off the reserve as well (another 30 minutes), but I suspect we'll have to do it via e-mail the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
              I would do an early a.l. only.

Count me in please if there is an opening.
              Please post in the link I posted. It's not going to fill anytime soon so don't worry if you need to register an account (I believe they manually approve to get around the bots).

Comment

Yeah, trying to get on, but it's been a day and haven't been approved yet.

Comment

Originally posted by nickdemola View Post
                  Yeah, trying to get on, but it's been a day and haven't been approved yet.
                  Which league?

Comment

NL Only. Yeah, still not approved. But I'd love to be in.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
                      Which league?
                      So odd. Still haven’t been approved for an account on their forum. Definitely in for NL only. nickdemola (at) outlook dot com. Thanks!

Comment

Hi Todd, unfortunately something has come up at work for that date, so I'll have to not participate after all. Still bugs me that the administrators haven't approved my forum account, but that's another story. I'll talk to them about it. Thanks,

Comment

Still have openings, need late push to make them happen...

Comment

Working...
                          X