HOF Class of 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOF Class of 2018

Congrats to Randy Moss, TO, Brian Urlacher, Ray Lewis, Brian Dawkins, Jerry Kramer, Robert Brazile & Bobby Beathard

Never has a player been a bigger dog, with more talent, than Randy Moss. Did he deserve to get in the HOF? Yes, but the numbers he COULD have put up would have been truly staggering if he had the drive of Jerry Rice.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Cranky old men (and Joe Buck) will be livid about TO, Moss and Lewis.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Joe Jacoby was screwed. He didn't allow a QB sack or even a QB pressure in 2017 and still didn't change the mind of voters. Somehow, Dawkins having a 0.00 completion rating against him was enough to change voters' minds though.

Comment

Brian Dawkins?? Really. Was he that good??
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I was surprised to see Moss and TO in together.....not that they didn't deserve it but they usually try to keep stars at the same position separate.

I'm planning on asking for Dawkins to drive this year. Low profile, nice guy, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
              Joe Jacoby was screwed. He didn't allow a QB sack or even a QB pressure in 2017 and still didn't change the mind of voters. Somehow, Dawkins having a 0.00 completion rating against him was enough to change voters' minds though.
              Alan Faneca can't seem to get in either despite being voted to Nine straight Pro Browls and only missing 2 games in his 13 year career.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                Alan Faneca can't seem to get in either despite being voted to Nine straight Pro Browls and only missing 2 games in his 13 year career.
                I hope he doesn't have to wait as long as Jerry Kramer. And I hope Kramer makes it to induction time. If so, I hope Gris gets to drive him.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                  I was surprised to see Moss and TO in together.....not that they didn't deserve it but they usually try to keep stars at the same position separate.

I'm planning on asking for Dawkins to drive this year. Low profile, nice guy, etc.
                  Urlacher seems like a nice guy. You might have fun with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                    Brian Dawkins?? Really. Was he that good??
                    He was. One of the best safeties of his day and the unquestioned leader of Jim Johnson's defense that helped Andy Reid's Eagles become a top team from 2000 to 2008. The defense fell apart when the team decided to let him walk. We Eagles fans felt the national media did not give him enough due when he was playing.
                    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                      I hope he doesn't have to wait as long as Jerry Kramer. And I hope Kramer makes it to induction time. If so, I hope Gris gets to drive him.
                      Well, we'll see. The older guys are always the most respectful. I'm staying away from the big names this year. Either Dawkins, Urlacher or Kramer.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                        Well, we'll see. The older guys are always the most respectful. I'm staying away from the big names this year. Either Dawkins, Urlacher or Kramer.
                        Kramer will tell some great stories, I can guarantee it. And in my one interface with him, I found him to be an exceptionally nice guy
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                          Kramer will tell some great stories, I can guarantee it. And in my one interface with him, I found him to be an exceptionally nice guy
                          I'm sure. All of the older players have great stories. I could sit and listen to Deacon Jones, Jack Youngblood, Butkus, etc. tell stories all day.

Comment

Working...
                          X