2018 NFL Off-Season Transactions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 NFL Off-Season Transactions

The Steelers have signed wide receiver Trey Griffey, son of baseball Hall of Famer Ken Griffey Jr., to a reserve/futures contract.

The 24-year-old Griffey went undrafted last spring after graduating from Arizona. He spent time with Indianapolis and Miami last summer before being cut by the Dolphins at the end of training camp. The 6-foot-3, 209-pound Griffey caught 79 passes for 1,241 yards and six touchdowns in four seasons at Arizona.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Griffey Sr's grandson is a professional athlete.

I feel old.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Griffey Sr's grandson is a professional athlete.

I feel old.
      So is Carl Yazstr... Yazstrew... Yaz.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Chiefs trade Marcus Peters to the Rams. No word on the return yet.

Comment

Jaguars sign QB Blake Bortles to a 3 year $54 million contract.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

- Bears dump Mike Glennon after allowing him to pick their pockets of $18.5m
            - Matt Forte retires

Comment

Two NFL agents told the Houston Chronicle that the Texans "aren't interested" in any players who have knelt during the national anthem to protest police brutality.
              We posted this blurb under S Eric Reid because he is a free agent who knelt during the anthem. Per the Chronicle's Jerome Solomon, "it is considered to be understood" within the Texans' organization that owner Bob McNair would not sign off on any free agents "who (have) participated in protests or are likely to." In fact, Solomon passes along that there are "many who believe if McNair could field a team with all-white, all-conforming all-pro talent, he would."
              (Source: Houston Chronicle via Rotoworld)

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Bills sign Chris Ivory to a 2yr deal

Comment

Rams trade Alec Ogletree to the Giants for 2 picks

Seahawks trade Michael Bennett & a 7th rounder to the Eagles for Marcus Johnson & a 5th rounder

Comment

Titans release DeMarco Murray

Comment

Extreme Makeover: Browns Edition

Tyrod Taylor traded to the Browns for the #65 pick
                      Jarvis Landry traded to the Browns for two picks
                      Packers trade CB Damarious Randall to the Browns for QB DeShone Kizer

With Taylor in tow, I guess we can say hello to Saquon Barkley with the #1 overall pick!

Comment

Our new Packers GM fails to impress in that deal for sure.
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Yeah, sounds like he was tossing one problem for another...Kizer was in over his head last year, and I really don't see him recovering too much.

So Randall is said to be a talented guy, but has issues...can an elite organization like the Browns sort him out?
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Browns keep going, trading Danny Shelton and a pick to New England for a 2019 3rd rder

Comment

The 49ers sign CB Richard Sherman to a 3 year, $39.15 million deal.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X