Page 126 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1328

Thread: 2K19: Closer and Bullpen

Cishek with the shaky Cubs save tonight.

and my Seranthony has "elbow" issues after he left today's game
    check, please
    36th yr in same 12-team NL 5x5
    5-way battle for 3rd as Sept arrives; it's all up to Mad Max now
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP Scherzer 44, Keuchel LD, Samardzija 1, CSmith 1, Cueto 1, Leake, Eflin, Brault
    RP Stanek 8, Strickland 1
    C Realmuto 13, C Posey 12, 1B Votto 27, 3B Beaty, 13 Belt 10, 2B KMarte LD, SS DeJong LD, 2S BCrawford 9
    OF Harper LD, Eaton LD, CDickerson 17, Desmond 25, Dyson 8, UT Cooper
    IL: SP Marquez

Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    It's like the "Cubs Old Closer Farewell Tour" before they all become setup guys for Kimbrel.

At least i can drop Morrow now

Quote Originally Posted by madducks View Post
    It's like the "Cubs Old Closer Farewell Tour" before they all become setup guys for Kimbrel.
    I have both Strop and Kimbrel and Strop will have plenty of value for the next 3 weeks. That's how long they intend to have Kimbrel build up arm strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
    I have both Strop and Kimbrel and Strop will have plenty of value for the next 3 weeks. That's how long they intend to have Kimbrel build up arm strength.
    I have Strop also and Kimbrel when he gets called up will be available for FAAB. So time to pop the question. How much would you bid on him? Not sure I want to go all in as I have Neris and Smith plus still Strop. I'm 2nd in saves.

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    I have Strop also and Kimbrel when he gets called up will be available for FAAB. So time to pop the question. How much would you bid on him? Not sure I want to go all in as I have Neris and Smith plus still Strop. I'm 2nd in saves.
    I don't play in salary leagues, so I wouldn't be the best person to ask that question. I know fantasy baseball started with $200 salary leagues, but coming from a fantasy football background you don't see as much of that in dynasty football leagues as you do in baseball leagues these days. I like the idea of dynasty (keep all) leagues and no salaries / contracts, that way I can just concentrate on the players and not the contracts. Actually I'm only in one baseball league (dynasty). With minors included it's hard enough staying on top of things.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
    I don't play in salary leagues, so I wouldn't be the best person to ask that question.
    To clarify, this is not at all related to salary leagues, it is related to FAAB. Those two are not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    To clarify, this is not at all related to salary leagues, it is related to FAAB. Those two are not the same.
    Didn’t read that correctly. How much money do you get for bidding and how much do you have left?

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    In our NL league, I'm pretty sure that most teams will bid 90-100%.

yeah, we get $50 for FAAB (only AL arrivals, add FAAB if you lose someone), and Jay Bruce was such a perfect fit for my team (I'd have about 15 extra points if I had him all year vs drek) that I went all-in. if a rival can get 6 points from 25 saves, I'd imagine he might do the same (or in the ballpark; if you have weekly FAAB for FA then I'd guess owners would save a chunk).
    36th yr in same 12-team NL 5x5
    5-way battle for 3rd as Sept arrives; it's all up to Mad Max now
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP Scherzer 44, Keuchel LD, Samardzija 1, CSmith 1, Cueto 1, Leake, Eflin, Brault
    RP Stanek 8, Strickland 1
    C Realmuto 13, C Posey 12, 1B Votto 27, 3B Beaty, 13 Belt 10, 2B KMarte LD, SS DeJong LD, 2S BCrawford 9
    OF Harper LD, Eaton LD, CDickerson 17, Desmond 25, Dyson 8, UT Cooper
    IL: SP Marquez