Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to the Eagles!

Comment

I wonder what Carson Wentz is thinking as he watches Nick Foles accept the Super Bowl MVP award.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Eagles nees to trade Nick Foles NOW.

Comment

Most yards in an NFL game EVER

Comment

Foles and Blount may both be leaving Philly this off-season. I think i may need to bet a few bucks next season on the team that signs back to back champion Blount.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              Foles and Blount may both be leaving Philly this off-season. I think i may need to bet a few bucks next season on the team that signs back to back champion Blount.
              Foles is under contract for next season. While his value has never been higher, since Wentz is not guaranteed to be 100%, it might be wiser to just hold onto Foles as a just-in-case.

Comment

congrats eagles, and to one of the most intense fanbase in the nfl. well deserved superbowl win.

Comment

Brady adds to his legend with that insane performance.
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I have grown tired of the Patriots accepting the stupidity of their opponents, leaving them as the most deserving team.

nice to see a team finally be as smart as them - it's not THAT hard, fellas
                    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                      Eagles nees to trade Nick Foles NOW.
                      He's staying put unless they are 100% sure that Wentz is ready for Week 1. If there's even a question Wentz won't be ready, they absolutely have to keep Foles. The schedule will be tough and everyone will be gunning for them. They can't afford to play a few weeks with Sudfeld or whoever.

Now, once Wentz comes back, if a Bridgewater situation happens and a team gets desperate and makes an offer that can't be refused, then OK.
                      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

apparently Foles can become a FA after the 2018 season UNLESS he gets traded - then he has more years left on his deal

in that scenario, he's worth more to the Eagles as a traded guy
                        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                        X