Tom Petty Song Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGaffer View Post
    Apologies for late response. When do we start?
    We can start as soon as someone sends me a randomized list of names and numbers.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      I literally wouldn't have a clue what to pick ...
      You'd be just like a little bird who was.... learning to fly

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
        We can start as soon as someone sends me a randomized list of names and numbers.
        List of numbers sent.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

TheGaffer will send you a list of names in random order.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            You'd be just like a little bird who was.... learning to fly

Comment

Did you get these?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                Did you get these?
                only numbers from you
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

Names sent, let's roll!
                  "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                  "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                  "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Let's rename this the discussion thread and I'll start a new draft thread.
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

Revo can hopefully rename this one. How many rounds do y'all want to do? 10 or 12 seems doable.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

Revo can hopefully rename this one. How many rounds do y'all want to do? 10 or 12 seems doable.
                        done.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                          done.
                          Thanks!
                          - Terence McKenna

Comment

12 works for me but if people prefer 10, that's fine too.

Comment

I'm fine with 12, Petty is deep
                              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Ok 12 it is.
                                - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                                X