NC Fantasy Baseball league opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC Fantasy Baseball league opening

We have an opening in a NL auction keeper league (0nly keep 7 players) in North Carolina. It is live draft where everyone has to attend in person part of league setup. $100 entry fee plus CBS sports league fee around $14 each year. Draft will be held Sunday March 11 in Greensboro NC. If interested email me back for more details.

Jim Baker
    [email protected]

how many teams? Standard setup?

Comment

NC Fanasy opening

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      how many teams? Standard setup?
      11 teams standard setup for now! Looking to tweak rules to replace wins with Quality starts maybe! league is a daily league if that matters! Has 21 player active rosters with 7 reserve slots with FA pickups once a week with a 7 DL slots.

Comment

Interested but need to confirm the date availability with the CEO of my house. I think we're coming back from Raleigh that morning so it could work out

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          Interested but need to confirm the date availability with the CEO of my house. I think we're coming back from Raleigh that morning so it could work out
          We usually have the draft in a back room at a resaturant in Greensboro and it usally doesn't start until 11am when the resaturant opens. Do you live in Mathews? This league started out in Charlotte but we now draft in Greensboro because we have a number of people from the Raleigh area in the league. We also have 2 owners from the Richmond VA area. Give me your phone number and I can call you and give you more details about the league and the team you would be taking over.

Jim Baker
          you can also call me at 919-724-2449

Comment

Working...
          X