No announcement yet.

RJ Wives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, if you want to see Mrs. Overkill, she will also soon be on Jeopardy!

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
      That is sweet! Any idea when?
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
        That is sweet! Any idea when?
        RJ Jeopardy fans want to know!
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

My wife got pretty annoyed with everything I shared from RJ over the years. Being the good, dutiful husband, I didn't stop.
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
              Awesome! Please keep us posted!
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Tomorrow she goes in for the taping but she's going to have to deal with the same situation I did - they overbook the taping with one extra local in case someone gets sick or whatever so she might get bumped. Coincidentally, this is almost exactly when I did my taping so if she does indeed get on tomorrow it'll probably air sometime in March.

Comment

Well, she did indeed get called on to tape yesterday, look for her on TV March 23rd.

Comment

Just remember

Three people that have never been in my kitchen is not a valid answer.
                    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Why I wish we had a rep button

Comment

i used to meet Squidward's mom at Sizzler occasionally
                        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                          How many of you share some of the RJ experience with your wife?

I have a tendency to share things that make me laugh out loud or some of the music threads.

I do not use names so she wouldn't put together pieces of a posting personality.
                          My personality certainly has pieces.
                          “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

just thought I'd check in here.....
                            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                              just thought I'd check in here.....
                              I'm slow, so it took me a second.

This one's for Fresno, our resident wife sitter.

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

I pretty much bounce my takes off my wife to keep them from getting too vitriolic, sometimes she's obviously asleep when I post (ye know) She's been there when I've met with a few RJrs, TranaGreg, PhillyPhreak (verdeaux), Don Quixote, Lucky, Ken and Byron (srry if I missed anyone) She's slowly getting into baseball and politics, but is far less obsessed with them than I have become. She keeps me sane and trys to keep my posts less, well less Doiglike. I absolutely don't deserve her.
                                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X