Trade Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Help

With the trade deadline looming, have a few questions in two different leagues:

League 1 - 12 team, PPR 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex

Currently in 1st place (8-1 and definitely going for the win this year) with a roster of Russ Wilson/Dak, Fournette/Ingram/K. Hunt, Julio and Antonio Brown (just traded for AB giving up a high draft pick for next year and a keepable in the 4th round Jordy Nelson) and Greg Olsen/Delanie Walker

Trade 1 - my Russell Wilson for his AJ Green. On paper, value is great but I worry about A) playing the Flex roulette, knowing I could easily start the wrong one and kick myself, B) Having only Dak and no back-up (currently on the wire Brissett and Eli are the best of the bunch) and C) Cinci's poor offense most of the season.

Trade 2 - my Josh Doctson (eligible for 5th round keeper next year) and my 6th round pick for DeMarco Murray (non-keeper) and their 9th round pick. Essentially a re-building trade. Is someone like Murray worth giving up a few rounds for next year though when I again wouldn't be starting him really. I've got Woodhead as my 4th RB so don't really need the depth but the name value is nice.

League 2 - 10 team, PPR, same positions as above

Currently in 2nd to last place but with a good team - J Goff, AJ Green/Alshon, Leveon/Hyde, Ertz/Greg Olsen and some riff raff bench. 3 games out of the playoffs so not inconceivable to make a run but have had the worst luck (3rd most points scored, 1st most points allowed, 2 losses by less than 5 in the last few weeks).

Trade 1 - my LeVeon Bell (non-keeper) for their Kareem Hunt (keeper next year - no round assigned, just slotted in at the end of the draft). Is it worth taking a chance on next year while still not totally killing myself for this year? If I didn't keep Hunt, I'd likely keep someone like AJ Green.

Lots of info, thanks in advance!

League One: Looks to me that you'd de trading just to trade, and no way that I deal Wilson. You've got Julio and AB, so just enjoy that. Keep Dotson as well for the upside...

League Two: Yeah, do that deal, IMO.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      League One: Looks to me that you'd de trading just to trade, and no way that I deal Wilson. You've got Julio and AB, so just enjoy that. Keep Dotson as well for the upside...

League Two: Yeah, do that deal, IMO.
      Agreed on both.

Comment

Yes on league 2 trade, seems like a good move no matter how you slice it.

On league 1 trade, it's pretty close, but I think I'd actually make the 1st trade

Comment

Working...
        X