Official Week Nine Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Huh? Who are you talking to? I posted a link. You seem to be arguing with the wall again.
    Jesus, give the anger a rest...you listed 6 teams, it doesn't matter if you copied and pasted, linked to them, or something else. It simply wasn't correct...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      Jesus, give the anger a rest...you listed 6 teams, it doesn't matter if you copied and pasted, linked to them, or something else. It simply wasn't correct...
      Not angry at all! You must have something stuck up your ass. It's quite funny actually.

Tell the guy on twitter he is wrong, I was simply posting a link, and the content was in quotes. This isn't a hard concept to understand.

Comment

Also the Cowboys play Seattle on 12/24.... after the suspension. If you are going to get all angry and lash out at LEAST try getting your facts straight brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Not angry at all! You must have something stuck up your ass. It's quite funny actually.

Tell the guy on twitter he is wrong, I was simply posting a link, and the content was in quotes. This isn't a hard concept to understand.
          LMAO...you just can't let it go, can you? The post was wrong, no matter who wrote it. It was posted under YOUR name, so I used the quote function of the site, and Voila!

I am the furthest thing from angry...I'm actually quite amused that you simply keep carrying on.

I don't agree with Doig a lot, but he had you pegged pretty well...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

LMAO...you just can't let it go, can you?
            Sorry but this concept is dripping with hypocrisy. Did you "let it go"? Clearly not. You are still over there raging about your confusion on the Cowboys schedule.

The post was wrong, no matter who wrote it.
            Actually it was correct, but I know facts are off the table here apparently, so not sure what to say...

It was posted under YOUR name, so I used the quote function of the site, and Voila!
            It's just a strange response to tell someone they are wrong when posting a quote. Carry on if it makes you happy.

I am the furthest thing from angry...I'm actually quite amused that you simply keep carrying on.
            You're right.. that's so funny because you shut up a long time ago... wait... no.. you didn't. LOL.

I don't agree with Doig a lot, but he had you pegged pretty well...
            Nice, a character attack. Keep it classy.

Best part is that the Seattle game is 7 games away. Zeke's suspension is 6 games. I'm not the best at math but even that one I can figure out!

Comment

Bye bye now obsessed fella...the Internet is SO much fun!

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Bye bye now obsessed fella...the Internet is SO much fun!
                LOL. You get that last word in and refuse to acknowledge when you are flat out wrong! That's the way to do it.

Gotta keep that internet tough guy mantra, don't ever admit when you are wrong. I bet no one will ever realize your mistakes if you just deflect and ignore the actual truth of the matter. Genius plan.

Comment

What is wrong about it? The next six games for the Cowboys are:
                  @Atl
                  Eagles
                  Chargers
                  Washington
                  @NYG
                  @OAK

Seattle doesn't play Dallas until Elliott might be back.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker765 View Post
                    What is wrong about it? The next six games for the Cowboys are:
                    @Atl
                    Eagles
                    Chargers
                    Washington
                    @NYG
                    @OAK

Seattle doesn't play Dallas until Elliott might be back.
                    My bad for not clicking in the link and seeing that the tweeter was simply referring to the next 6 games, not the rest of the season. Mea Culpa...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                    X