X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ajayi to the Eagles

for a 4th rounder.

Rockin' trade deadline!

Great deal for Ajayi owners - much better lineup and offense! Potential to finish strong if health cooperates.

Comment

Same shitty RB!
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Doesn't this mean the Eagles only have a 1st rd pick and then they don't pick until Rd5 next year?
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
          Doesn't this mean the Eagles only have a 1st rd pick and then they don't pick until Rd5 next year?
          Here is a look at the Eagles' 2018 draft picks, which we'll update anytime it changes.

Prior to the trade with the Dolphins for Jay Ajayi, the Eagles owned three fourth round picks. According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, the fourth round pick that will go to the Dolphins will be the second in order of those three picks, however it plays out.

To recap, the three fourth round picks the Eagles hold are:

Their own fourth round pick.
          The fourth round pick acquired from the Patriots for Eric Rowe. To note, that pick will become a third-round pick if Rowe plays in at least 50 percent of the Patriots' defensive snaps either in 2017. The Eagles will keep this pick if indeed it becomes a third round pick, which is unlikely.
          The fourth round pick acquired from the Vikings for Sam Bradford.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

it's a good thing Jeffrey Lurie didn't buy the patriots instead of Kraft.

Comment

This has always been an RBBC clusterfuck and still is. The difference is that Ajayi is much better than Smallwood, especially at blitz pickup, which had been a problem.

The fantasy payoff may come next year, when it could be a two-man RBBC with Ajayi and Clement.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                This has always been an RBBC clusterfuck and still is. The difference is that Ajayi is much better than Smallwood, especially at blitz pickup, which had been a problem.

The fantasy payoff may come next year, when it could be a two-man RBBC with Ajayi and Clement.
                Ding Ding Ding. It was interesting listening to John Hanson this morning moaning about Ajayi on the XM Fantasy Sports Channel. I didn't listen long, but smart FF players know the payoff is next year.
                Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
                X